ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Soon as I got in the car with Lara I remembered what made me quit playing this game the bs story about a happily married even an unhappily married woman with 2 kids would actually allow herself to be sexually harassed by her boss and decided not to bring it up to her boss the likeliness of a scenario such as this occurring is 0 to none its bs and way too unrealistic that's why I gave up on this
Unrealistic stuff in a video game? Unheard of!

It's a corruption based game, but still you have choices where Lara doesn't get sexually harassed and is faithful to her man, seems like you made bad choices and complain.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just curious, you said "every time I see her", what other game has this model been used in? Im a huge fan of Jessica too and have not seen it used outside of Babysitter and this one.
I've actually used her a few times in my game, but as Jessica and not as someone else. A nod toward T4bbo for inspiring me to do my own thing. Though, she isn't a main character in mine, just a guest appearance. I've also used her as like an easter egg in the background in 2 scenes.

ReturnofPoncho

domotime2

Jun 30, 2020
it was this game that got me into adult games....man i missed them! By FAR the best 'cyoa' because your choices ACTUALLY has an impact. I love going back and seeing what I missed. Very sexy angles being explored,graphics are great. Hopefully his updates are faster.

Shinjago

Jul 10, 2021
it was this game that got me into adult games....man i missed them! By FAR the best 'cyoa' because your choices ACTUALLY has an impact. I love going back and seeing what I missed. Very sexy angles being explored,graphics are great. Hopefully his updates are faster.
Exactly !! your choices in the game matter, and thats what makes a good game, totally agree with you.

domotime2

Jun 30, 2020
Exactly !! your choices in the game matter, and thats what makes a good game, totally agree with you.
So many of these CYOA games are BS. Maybe 1 choice impacts things but otherwise it's like "do you wanna have sex with this girl? (y or n)" "how about this one?" "how about these 2?". If anything, I think this game and other games should go MORE in depth with their possible choices. Shorter games where all choices MIGHT matter would be great.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Excellent, so should have another update soon then! Great to have T4boo back, a non-milking dev committed to consistently releasing great content
Not sure about that. T4bbo has to slowly figure out how to deal with his rl problems, making the game and I assume his rl job (since I doubt he's making that much with this one after being gone for so long...) If we get another update in December I'll happy.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked

Hi my fellow supporters,

first of all I'm sorry I'm coming back to you only after one month, but hopefully all the previews and polls that are coming will make up for that.

Game development (Babysitters):

As our main character gets offer he can't refuse to sell his house to previous owner, you can see from preview images he is going to move with Lara and Angelica to a beautiful bungalow in the same neighborhood.

I hope you will enjoy the design of the new house and all the adventures that are awaiting them here.

New version (v.0.0.6) should be released during November/December, I also plan to issue versions now once in two/three months as longer gameplay is preferred based on feedbacks from you. However, the image and video count per month will be sustained.

Game development (Babysitter):

There were many questions addressed to me whether I plan to move on with game development of Babysitter.

Answer is no, I don't plan to. Only thing that I plan is to create gallery for all erotic scenes, improve procedurally quality of images and their resolution using AI and then post the game on Steam.

Personal matters:
Yeah, I'm still living with in-laws, my wife pretty much plateaued and I think nobody from family in their right mind is expecting any miracles or any kind of significant progress in this matter.

Divorce is on the table cause it benefits my wife with better disability allowances, only problem is to find agreement with in-laws how to divide our assets.

Most important information is that she seems genuinely happy and she doesn't suffer. And that I see that her parents (especially mother) could have been in much worse state of mind if they wouldn't have her.

For time being I plan to stay here, I have time and space needed for game development as I have managed to hire one nurse using some EU subsidies.

And let's see what future brings...

T4bbo and Team

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked

What you were doing in bathroom with Angelica when Lara came in? Were you naughty or saint?

Would you like to calm Lara down and get rid of any suspicious thoughts?

Or you just go your own way not caring what she thinks?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes