juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I have a problem with missing images after the "Dinner" when Angelica comes home drunk. She's about to play with MC's dick but the image is stuck on the same one and only text is changing.
Same thing happen in the Gallery and, after checking the image folder, there's nothing in it.
I've redownoaded the game but still the same......
(No mods applyied)
I got the same problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
didn't check if someone already mentioned it, but i had a syntax error at line 5307 (some "=" should be "==" instead)

also, wife became partner?

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
didn't check if someone already mentioned it, but i had a syntax error at line 5307 (some "=" should be "==" instead)

also, wife became partner?
Yeah, Patreon doesnt allow x-rated stuff with actual stepdaugther.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Regarding second one, yes that was intentional. Angelica in each case tries to blackmail you even if you play innocent card, but there are different options (sugar/strict daddy) how you handle it. When you actually did something she goes way beyond.
Sure, but in the examples I quoted, only the last one is her trying to blackmail the MC? The two previous ones are just her thinking to herself about what the MC did in her room last night, even when he didn't do anything.

(Just to be clear: I'm not complaining about her characterization; she's trying to play the MC and that's fine, we can choose whether to play along or put the foot down. Those lines just didn't make sense to me, but maybe I'm reading too much into them.)

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Sure, but in the examples I quoted, only the last one is her trying to blackmail the MC? The two previous ones are just her thinking to herself about what the MC did in her room last night, even when he didn't do anything.

(Just to be clear: I'm not complaining about her characterization; she's trying to play the MC and that's fine, we can choose whether to play along or put the foot down. Those lines just didn't make sense to me, but maybe I'm reading too much into them.)
Yeah that's the same... she was expecting you're going to do something. If you actually do something then there more lines regarding that.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
From the overview it seems the wife is an unsupportive bitch
She's actually not that bad (at least if you treat her well.) She comes across to me as a bit tired and stressed and a little insecure, but if you make decisions for the MC to treat her kindly and fuck her a few times, I think she settles in nicely. She's honestly my favorite LI in the game so far. Erica is sweet, but I don't like her model nearly as much as Lara's. Angelica is a serious bitch. I played her SugarDaddy route, and it's kinda meh so far. I might go back and play the Strict route instead to see if it's better. Jessica is hot AF, but she's looking more like a side girl ATM.

Jan 5, 2019
T4bbo dude this update hit the spot my man. Sorry for what you have gone thru and what you go thru, but man thank you so much for What You Do. Great update thanks for notifying us last month about what you intended to do. I'm glad you held off the original update release and added some extra content . Thank you for Jessica. I was heartbroken The Babysitter was complete she made that game and to incorporate her in Babysitters is awesome. Keep doing your thing it is much appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes