Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice game. lol she makes an unfair demand in this chip shortage, crypto craze time. :ROFLMAO:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the sex scene that's in the tub with Lara and MC will be at the beginning of the next episode?
(there are pictures and animations in the game folder, but not in the game itself and in the gallery)

Reactions: Koniar

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
scrappy I think there may be a bug with your mod. When I start a new game with your mod installed, I get a error message right after the disclaimer screen. There's no error message when I start the game without your mod or if I load a saved game with the mod, but there's no cheat button. Clicking "Ignore" seems to work, but I just thought you should know about it.

I'll attach the traceback from the error below.

Reactions: Idontknow94

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So far I managed to keep both the main character and Lara faithful to eachother. But I can see how it will become increasingly difficult to stay that way. Looking forward to future updates!

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I thought so finally it goes on, game started from last save point, then a laugh given by me and game deleted again, I find that already very funny when there is nothing new.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
PLEASE tell me it's not 10 minutes of play for a 6 month wait.... ;) Glad your healthy wealthy & wise again T4bbo! Been anxiously awaiting your return with more updates. GREAT game!!

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: MEGA
Thanks Scrappy! (y) :D

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Babysitters [v0.0.5] [T4bbo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 611 MB / 193 MB - Babysitters-0.0.5-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 614 MB / 198 MB - Babysitters-0.0.5-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB / 191 MB - Babysitters-0.0.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is so amazing that this is back didn't think that would happen. The update was really good and the Dev did a beyond amazing to be able to work on this after what happen cannot imagine what he been through.I really like the Jess and Jane photo shoot but I wounder in Babysitter the first game my MC got a Jess ending but since she is in this game does that mean you broke up with her or is a Christine ending the "cannon"?

Reactions: Koulo077

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
T4bbo Just wanted to give a heads up on a save reload issue I'm running into. About half the time, loading a save causes the girls' stats to zero out, so if you don't notice, if you try to advance you get an error you can ignore, but have to repeatedly ignore. I'm assuming the game simply doesn't know which paths to follow as at that moment, it has no signposts to guide it.

The workaround is to reload the save again and the stats go back to normal, but of course, this is not ideal. I also realized that the only way to tell that you have the error before you advance is to keep the stats list open, but not everyone will prefer that.

Hoping for better tidings for you and your loved one.

Reactions: T4bbo
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes