TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone else feel that the sex scenes (or even just renders in general) in the latest update isnt quite up to par with previous chapters?

Also, does anyone know how to get this scene? It's the only one I'm missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm glad t4bbo is finally back into the swing of things and updating this again. I'm playing the game loyal to Lara and she is amazing, I think she is starting to get as amazing as Kat from Deliverance for one of the best in game wives.

Hopefully t4bbo continues to give some good scenes each update for us weirdos that are playing a loyal husband.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone else feel that the sex scenes (or even just renders in general) in the latest update isnt quite up to par with previous chapters?

Also, does anyone know how to get this scene? It's the only one I'm missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this scene: Ucover Angelica -> Lick your fingers -> Lick your fingers -> Insert another finger

Reactions: TamaMountain

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Dunno if anyone else got this, but line 5307 of script.rpy needs fixing;
if HangOutWithErica = 0 and CheckAngelica = 0 and WorkOnPhotos = 0:
becomes
if HangOutWithErica == 0 and CheckAngelica == 0 and WorkOnPhotos == 0:

Double '=', not single. We're checking, not setting.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How'd i get the last scene with Angelica?
Depends on which scene you're asking. There are basically two paths with Angelica now, a sugar daddy route and a strict route.

For the sugar daddy route, just pick the option where you request for more when she tells the mc to buy a pc for her.

For the strict route, make sure you save the sexy selfie when angelica sends it to you, instead of opening it immediately. That way during the scene in the bathtub, you will get the option to blackmail angelica.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How do u get the three way? Struggling here lol
If you're talking about the threesome with MC, Jane and Jessica, the way I got it was let Sasha talk to Jessica, ignore Jessica when she is naked, focus on Jessica for the cover photoshoot, lie to Jane about the other models, let Jane continue.

Alternatively you can approach Jessica yourself but make sure to convince her reasonably, not charmingly.

Reactions: M12 and xx23xx

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Not really, felt like previous updates for me in that matter.

Only "problem" i had is that update felt quite short but we know why and hopefully dev will be able to make regular updates now, like before.

still, i was satisfied with the content i saw.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Gonna try this game out. Any one can tell me who the NTR tag is for? Just the wife or some other girls too?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Can also be found on my
Please update your mod!! :)

Reactions: MSNlover95
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes