MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
So, the babysitter just got back to her dorm, and is everyone in this game fucking awful, or do they stop being utterly reprehensible at some point?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
PLEASE tell me it's not 10 minutes of play for a 6 month wait.... ;) Glad your healthy wealthy & wise again T4bbo! Been anxiously awaiting your return with more updates. GREAT game!!
I saw no game advancement.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
PLEASE tell me it's not 10 minutes of play for a 6 month wait.... ;) Glad your healthy wealthy & wise again T4bbo! Been anxiously awaiting your return with more updates. GREAT game!!
Sadly, its still somewhat a NTR game despite you being able to ignore it, but the update is still around 1 hour including the NTR bs so if you're not into that its basically 30mins. I mean, at least its still alive, but I wouldn't call it the best update ever.

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem with missing images after the "Dinner" when Angelica comes home drunk. She's about to play with MC's dick but the image is stuck on the same one and only text is changing.
Same thing happen in the Gallery and, after checking the image folder, there's nothing in it.
I've redownoaded the game but still the same......
(No mods applyied)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
T4bbo, good to see you back!

A couple of minor conversation bugs I noticed just now. Nothing major:

In the wrap-up conversation with the counselor, she says the MC told Lara he wouldn't have sex with Miranda if WantMoreWomen is 0. But the variable is set to 0 by default, so you get that line even if you never had that conversation, i.e. if you accepted the sex scene in the pool instad of going home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the scene with Angelica in the bathroom, she refers repeatedly to the MC being up to something in her bedroom the night before, even if you chose not to perv on her while asleep.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, are the animations broken for anyone else? Like, they just won't play when the time for them happens.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
So happy the dev is continuing this game. One of the best currently in development.

Great update. I still have good relations with Lara (I can't bring myself to make her hate me in my main save) so I'll have to try the ntr content later. I hope there will be more swinging content in the future and that it will lead to a more promiscuous Lara, I mean in paths where she doesn't hate you.
The scenes with Angelica were hawt. I love Jane too. And Miranda. Most girls actually, I hope we'll able to corrupt sweet Erica.

Reactions: m4pII

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
T4bbo, good to see you back!

A couple of minor conversation bugs I noticed just now. Nothing major:

In the wrap-up conversation with the counselor, she says the MC told Lara he wouldn't have sex with Miranda if WantMoreWomen is 0. But the variable is set to 0 by default, so you get that line even if you never had that conversation, i.e. if you accepted the sex scene in the pool instad of going home.

In the scene with Angelica in the bathroom, she refers repeatedly to the MC being up to something in her bedroom the night before, even if you chose not to perv on her while asleep.

Regarding first one, thank you very much... that was spot on!

I've corrected code in a way that only if you didn't have fun with neighbours and so actually talked about wanting or not wanting more women. This variable was intended to be used only for recap with Doc and that bedroom fun with Lara. For hotwifing, cuckolding, cuckqueaning, swinging stuff in future there will be variable in next version during pool fun scenario. So no need to replay the game:

if WantMoreWomen == 1:
elif WantMoreWomen == 0 and Swingers == 0 and CuckQueen == 0:
else:

Regarding second one, yes that was intentional. Angelica in each case tries to blackmail you even if you play innocent card, but there are different options (sugar/strict daddy) how you handle it. When you actually did something she goes way beyond.

if AngFingering == 1:
scene Picture1227 with dissolve
ang "And then molested me in my sleep."
ang "Mom, no one had ever touched me like that before. I was so scared he might try to rape me."
else:
ang "I exactly know what you were up to..."

I knew that I will piss many players with her approach, but general idea from beginning was that Angelica (funny name cause she is not Angel at all) is more of negative character who is using all the means to get what she wants and you either simp to get fun or be strong enough to parent her and maybe abuse it and get different kind of fun.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Regarding first one, thank you very much... that was spot on!

I've corrected code in a way that only if you didn't have fun with neighbours and so actually talked about wanting or not wanting more women. This variable was intended to be used only for recap with Doc and that bedroom fun with Lara. For hotwifing, cuckolding, cuckqueaning, swinging stuff in future there will be variable in next version during pool fun scenario. So no need to replay the game:

if WantMoreWomen == 1:
elif WantMoreWomen == 0 and Swingers == 0 and CuckQueen == 0:
else:

Regarding second one, yes that was intentional. Angelica in each case tries to blackmail you even if you play innocent card, but there are different options (sugar/strict daddy) how you handle it. When you actually did something she goes way beyond.

if AngFingering == 1:
scene Picture1227 with dissolve
ang "And then molested me in my sleep."
ang "Mom, no one had ever touched me like that before. I was so scared he might try to rape me."
else:
ang "I exactly know what you were up to..."

I knew that I will piss many players with her approach, but general idea from beginning was that Angelica (funny name cause she is not Angel at all) is more of negative character who is using all the means to get what she wants and you either simp to get fun or be strong enough to parent her and maybe abuse it and get different kind of fun.
Beautiful game & update, was just wondering if there’s anyway for MC to get DR Wick now or down the road, thank you

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes