elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello!

First I want to say that I love this game !

It seems like I missed a scene where your wife is with the neighbor on his bike with him inviting her to try it.
Do you know how to access it?
Thank you

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Depends on which scene you're asking. There are basically two paths with Angelica now, a sugar daddy route and a strict route.

For the sugar daddy route, just pick the option where you request for more when she tells the mc to buy a pc for her.

For the strict route, make sure you save the sexy selfie when angelica sends it to you, instead of opening it immediately. That way during the scene in the bathtub, you will get the option to blackmail angelica.
I save the pic she sent me but i cant blackmail her why?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We hope she is fine
Hopefully she will be. One day.

Often, the brain can re-route around damage and recover, but it's a long, difficult process. There's no guarantee that when the healing is as good as it can be, that his wife will still be his wife, the person she was before. Brain trauma will occasionally result in a new personality. My heart goes out to him, for sticking by her and trying to help her through all of this with no guarantees.

Fie on those players who suggested he should just cast her off.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: MEGA
Really wish this mod didn't show both paths of a choice or at least let us turn that off.

Can be really jarring when you see the same scene play out twice with different dialogue or see a scene you weren't supposed to see.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I hope this game follows a similar routine to the first game you did, where ntr was not a very heavy topic in the game. Although seeing what I'm seeing in this thread it seems that the ntr is going to have a lot more presence than in the previous game. It's just me but I think I'll pass up some updates to see if this is confirmed in which case I just won't play it. I know it is optional, but if it has a lot of ntr content it means that it is time that the other routes are removed

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So being nice to Angelica is pointless really.. Im glad I chose to be strict with her.. either way she tries to blackmail you to give her cash for a PC, only difference is you can either be a dom or a sub, if you were nice to her the entire time she manages to blackmail you and there's nothing u can do about it (sub) if you were strict with her she fails to blackmail you and instead you kinda blackmail her (dom)

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello!

First I want to say that I love this game !

It seems like I missed a scene where your wife is with the neighbor on his bike with him inviting her to try it.
Do you know how to access it?
Thank you
Sorry I meant the scene on the bike between John and Miranda.

Zerfleischer

Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys, I am having a small issue:

For some reason, none of the video files are playing in-game. This is only the case for this game, other renpy games work fine. Does anyone know how to fix it? Maybe by downloading a specific video codec or something? (I really have no clue about this kind of stuff^^)

Reactions: mordex
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes