Feb 1, 2019
@T4bbo
so i can see many ppl wondering how NTR on/off works...
NTR off means you avoiding wife cheating or includes swinging cuckquean etc?
If i'll leave NTR on my actions matters if i'll see NTR content or at least which type you can see?
p.e. i'm up for swinging but not for cucklord or cheating.
So my actions matters on that or i'll be forced to see NTR content no matter what?
that is exactly what i mean

Reactions: Koulo077

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
One of my goto names for MC´s is Chris....
My dudes name in this game is Chris Cross, with a name like that his destiny is definitely to become a cuck

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
what do you need to do to get the biker scene?
I tried both being nice and an ass to the wife but it only changed conversations

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
The Game doesn't launch at all. Should I redownload, or someone has the same thing?

Edit: Redownlaod from another source, is not working as well.

Last edited:

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
(android version) I don't have word suggestion, but enter still don't work for me

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well it seems that teh bug for angela's point arn't relly fixed. Before no point regardless of your decision, now point regardless of your decision. The problem is reverse but not fix ^^

Except that it's a relly good start of a game!
But what for Babysitter ? It's finish or others realeases will come ?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Had me at Erotic ASMR! Jokes aside, the renders in the first post looks much better for this game than the first one from what I remember of it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
replayed to set my no-ntr choice in stone with the fix..but decided to not be pro-wife in any way shape or form..just do not like her at all..she is the ultimate "process-server arrives at door..you've been served" dame :p DIVORCE NIAO!!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So I guess my question is, is there a way to play the game properly so that the Wife doesn't cheat even with the NTR setting on?

Because I like the challenge of preventing it rather than just disabling it if possible.
The easiest way to prevent it lock the wife in the basement with that doll Annabelle.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
what content is there that i'm missing is what i mean by walkthrough
Well, give people some idea of what you have played through, then.
No one can say if you missed anything without knowing what you have done already to check or compare.
Maybe point out some scenes features you have doubts about.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes