• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

FireFrog

May 5, 2017
mor
How old is Jessica in this game?
Even though I only see her back.
I think that'st her.
The game is yet too small for me to bother finding out.
Is she like 2 years older?
i think this game is somekind of prequel, she must be younger on this game.

Reactions: Koulo077

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Hi, everyone!

I'm J.F Sindel, the writer. I would like to have some of your feedback to some questions if you don't mind!

1. Overall how did you like the game introduction/demo? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around/renderings?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?

4. What was your favorite part of the demo?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, would you be interested in the NTR routes? If you're an NTR fan, would be you interested in the non-NTR routes?

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. What is something you would like to see in the game that hasn't already been introduced? (Fetishes/scenes/etc)?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Oh this is a demo?
I thought it was the actual game.
No wonder it's so small.
I hope the next version is twice as big at least.
Normally I stay away from anything under 500mb
But since this relates to Babisitter, I might make an exception.
Great game by the way. I hope the story never ends.

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Oh this is a demo?
I thought it was the actual game.
No wonder it's so small.
I hope the next version is twice as big at least.
Normally I stay away from anything under 500mb
But since this relates to Babisitter, I might make an exception.
Great game by the way. I hope the story never ends.
It's the first episode but since it's an introduction, I just included it.

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it!

Reactions: Blayo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll only answer a couple..my fav girl is the wife's daughter..i see potential in her ;) i want my NO NTR path to stay NO!!! i hate NTR and since you gave us the choice i can state that..so..do not taint it..having NTR in a game dosnt bug me if i have choice..
my least fav dame is the wife..i'm looking into a lawyer for a divorce as we speak ;) i played a couple routes to see how things played out..deciding in the end i preferred being cold to the wife..being nice felt like i was being stripped of my manhood..lol..very emasculating..pffft....the demo/intro was quite long and gave a good feel of whats to come...if the game continues like this i'll keep happily playing.

Reactions: Koulo077

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi, everyone!

I'm J.F Sindel, the writer. I would like to have some of your feedback to some questions if you don't mind!
1. I think it was good as an introduction, it established all the characters with their defining traits, so no complain here.
2. Both were very high quality, so again, no complains.
3. I played a couple of times, one being nice to the daughter and the other with the mother.
4/5. There was honestly nothing that I disliked or that standed out, it was an introduction and it was good enough. Probably the Jess cameo.
6. Characters seemed to get irritated and complain about your reactions if they didn't like them, basically behaving like actual human beings.
7. Similar to the other Babysitter, I have no interest in the NTR route and I'm not even going to try it. I just hope that nothing from that route leaks into the other.
8. The daughter by far, she's written as a bitch we are supposed to hate, but that's what I liked about her, breaking that tough façade and winning her over will be the best part of the game.
9/10. I like to thing that the wife is not a lost cause, so I would like to see a posiblity to cure her of her bitchiness and end up with both the mother and daughter.

What a fucking garbage of a useless review I just did, I basically said nothing. I like the game, it kept me interested and I want to see more. That's all.

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hi, everyone!

1. Overall how did you like the game introduction/demo? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?

5. Least favorite?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, would you be interested in the NTR routes? If you're an NTR fan, would be you interested in the non-NTR routes?

10. What is something you would like to see in the game that hasn't already been introduced? (Fetishes/scenes/etc)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016

Pretty good. All the characters are introduced with some personality, can see different routes starting out.

Everything looked great.

Tried a couple different options to see how much of a difference they made.

Nice to see several choices with alternate scenes. Oh and I liked the character inner thoughts, those were fun.

5. Least favorite?

Something about the MC character design just made me think this was going to be bad, but it's actually good. Also the photography background. This kind of background gets used a lot in these games. It's not terrible, just a bit bland and didn't feel like it influenced the MC personality much. It can be an excuse for photo shoots so it's fine.

They were pretty good, but the wife is maybe too much. She needs therapy. She couldn't even be civil to the babysitter on the first meeting because she felt threatened by her. And this is after looking at pictures before hiring her.

Usually don't play NTR routes.

No clear pick yet, maybe Angelica. She seems like the most potential to take in different directions. Erica next because she actually seems nice. Lara was pretty unlikeable and seems to take no responsibility for her part of the relationship.

Wick doesn't seem like a main girl but she was interesting because she seems rather corrupt.

Hmm I'm curious if each girl has one route and I need to maximize points for it. A couple options that got more points I just didn't want to pick, like the wife is stressed and being rude, and the MC can offer to make breakfast or tell a dad joke. It makes sense the wife would rather have an offer to make breakfast, but I'd rather tell the dad joke so that the MC has a sense of humor (even if it's bad) and isn't a doormat. :)

Also for the daughter, there seems to be strict and cool options, does that mean there will be a couple different approaches for her or other characters?

It's just a demo so didn't feel like anything is missing this early. Seems like a great start!

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know if there are plans for making this one animated too? These days the better games such as Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening and Milfy City have spoiled me and I'm mostly expecting animated content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone know if there are plans for making this one animated too? These days the better games such as Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening and Milfy City have spoiled me and I'm mostly expecting animated content.
Babysitter have animations,so we can be sure Babysitters will have too.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes