leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Not very good since there's like, nothing to do at all :/ but at least the renders are cool and the interactions are ok

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Guessing he t4boo decided to concentrate more on the original game due to people's concerns about starting this one with the previous one almost but not quite finished...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Guessing he t4boo decided to concentrate more on the original game due to people's concerns about starting this one with the previous one almost but not quite finished...
From what T4boo wrote in his discord , next update for his new game Babysitters will be release in the first half of August

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
From what T4boo wrote in his discord , next update for his new game Babysitters will be release in the first half of August
Yes, i read Abhai's comment on exactly that. Was simply commenting how the months of hiatus might relate to issues created by starting this one before finishing the similarly named/themed Babysitter.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I am naturally curious by nature, so when I saw a couple images in the game I ask myself. WHERE DID THE BURRITO COME FROM?
Well, the small piece of furniture in the left corner of the first image could be a mini-fridge.... :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes