DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I really hope I will end up wrong, but I feel like he will upload a couple of picture between August 15-20, and release the game next month :/
I'm also hoping you are wrong, but I'm thinking you might be right.

And then I see this. Don't know what it is though. could be for the other game

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2016
Thank you Endless!

So he removed the specification "15-20" and just left it as August :ROFLMAO: I really don't mind it as far as he is at least still releasing it this month

Reactions: DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you Endless!

So he removed the specification "15-20" and just left it as August :ROFLMAO: I really don't mind it as far as he is at least still releasing it this month
That's a shame, I'm dying with anticipation for this next update. Oh well, I'll have A few other game updates to play to hold me over such as Primal Instinct, AWAM, & hopefully JOHN.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
So I noticed theres not a date since he didn't meet the 15-20 deadline. I been waiting a min for this new game update. Sigh so essentially I imagine we goin have to pay next month Patreon to get it right? All for supporting but I should've learn from the pre order culture don't buy into anything till it's in your hands or pc I see.

Aug 13, 2016
I don't think you will pay him next month. It says August on his patreon page so I would say it will probably drop on the 31st august, around 23.59 :D but I do really think he will eventually drop the update before this month ends.

Tho, this just my assumption, maybe there may be some more detailed answer or sth from t4bbo on patreon comments or the discord channel.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
well it uh seems u may be more than u expect.... We seems to be getting it next month . Radio silence on Patreon and here so far and the date isn't clear anymore. Been quiet. I Kno I aint the only one waiting

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes