Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Linux version update coming?
Simply use the Windows version. Add the Linux executer Babysitters.sh and linux-x86_64 or linux-i686 folder in lib folder. This is the only difference with the two OS version.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Erica is the only sane girls in this game.

Also, seems like Angelicas stats are messed up again. When you are cool to her about the gaming, her points go down to 1 from 7.

Reactions: Ray1021

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well that car scene with Lara was pretty hot.

Her character needs to be dicked down more often to get the saltiness out of her mind. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DonkeyFace
Aug 26, 2018
Isn't a game, was a special render for a friend of mine, to tease him when he didn't like THIS image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm glad you liked her. It was a revenge tease on a friend that didn't like the one in the spoiler above. lol
Hopes of finding perfect woman specimen.............................................Dashed

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Erica is the only sane girls in this game.

Also, seems like Angelicas stats are messed up again. When you are cool to her about the gaming, her points go down to 1 from 7.
You also inexplicably gain a point with Erica during the second breakfast argument if you side with Angelica

Reactions: johnelros

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That was intended... Erica is at the dinner too...
No I'm talking about the argument during the second Breakfast scene when Angelica calls out Lara as a hypocrite for showing more skin "because the viewers want it". If you side with Angelica you get a point with Erica who isn't even in the room she's upstairs with the baby.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Both Lara and Angelica are so unlikable which is a shame. I just feel like there is no right answer more often than not. Some of the wording on the choices is a tad bit confusing. For example when giving Erica a ride home, which seemed to come out of nowhere, you can be cool or strict. You don't know her so strict seems like a weird choice and the response felt more like a realistic response and wasn't what I thought it would be.

The girls definitely look a whole lot better than the ones in Babysitters.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's actually correction of the bug.
You sure? It does that on new saves too. Went from 6 to 1 on the one im doing now if you are cool with it, but it doesn't do the same if you admonish her.

On the "cool" route you get +2, then it goes back down to 1. On the "admonish" route it goes down by 2 and then up by 1.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes