Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I sit here both eagerly anticipating and dreading the appearance of one specific tag...NTR. :eek:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
No I'm talking about the argument during the second Breakfast scene when Angelica calls out Lara as a hypocrite for showing more skin "because the viewers want it". If you side with Angelica you get a point with Erica who isn't even in the room she's upstairs with the baby.
Thanks for that. I've corrected this one in code right now.

Regarding Armion question, it's all about evening out StrictDaddy vs SugarDaddy action instead of counting them together as in the past. With each girl you have three routes/feedback loop... either you are dick to them or nice to them or neutral... based on that you get different outcomes/scenes with them... you cannot be good on all of them at the same time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for that. I've corrected this one in code right now.

Regarding Armion question, it's all about evening out StrictDaddy vs SugarDaddy action instead of counting them together as in the past. With each girl you have three routes/feedback loop... either you are dick to them or nice to them or neutral... based on that you get different outcomes/scenes with them... you cannot be good on all of them at the same time.
Still make no sense.I was always good with Angelica but same choice first give me 2 points and immediately lost 6 points.
Why gaining 2 points if I will lose them and 4 more from the same choice?

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks like the game does not like me having turned NTR off. Got this error when Lara talks with the boss, and the same error when she meets the neighbour on his bike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found once again that the women are kinda hard to read in this game. What you think should get a positive reaction actually does not. In general it seems you either p.o. either your step-daughter or your wife when you just want to have a good relationship with them all. It seems that the sane people are the babysitter, Jessica (did she give us a foreshadowing that something went wrong in Babysitter?), the psych and that blonde in the gam.

Reading the other posts it seems to me that the game has some issues at the moment, so I am looking forward to a fixed version.

Reactions: Mormont

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
How exactly is taking a 6 point hit for something that happens on a "Be cool" choice when you got those points for choosing "Be cool" in the first place balancing? Not trying to sound harsh just don't understand the logic is all.

Last edited:
  • Angry

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
The second update in and I'm still unsure about how the player is supposed to behave. Is MC supposed to be a doormat to Lara? Is he supposed to let Angelica do whatever she wants? Not really getting the relationship between the points and what content it unlocks.

Right now I'm constantly losing points with Lara and Angelica. Not really clear if that's going to lead to anything or if I'm just playing the game wrong and should say whatever gets points.

I think it might be more clear if the points for strict vs cool were shown separately instead of there only being one number?

Otherwise the graphics look great and seems like things are advancing. Good update.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
How exactly is taking a 6 point hit for something that happens on a "Be cool" choice when you got those points for choosing "Be cool" in the first place balancing? Not trying to sound harsh just don't understand the logic is all.
In first version you were gaining + points even tough you should be getting - points... in version 0.0.2 it gets cleared it works even if you use save from previous version. You can play from beginning and you will probably understand... or check the code... hard for me to explain you when you don't read the code.

• Wow

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Hi, everyone! I hope we're enjoying the update! We're definitely excited to hear about the reviews (I actually check both threads daily) as well as concerns. You can always message me here or on Discord!

I'll be posting the feedback questionnaire sometime this week (this writer has some holiday celebration to do at a bar and hopefully not get kicked out...).

Feel free to ask me questions that I can answer but personal life stuff might warrant a backstory.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
In first version you were gaining + points even tough you should be getting - points... in version 0.0.2 it gets cleared it works even if you use save from previous version. You can play from beginning and you will probably understand... or check the code... hard for me to explain you when you don't read the code.
I'm confused by what you are saying. And I am have the same problem, gaining 2 points then a couple lines later drop 6 points. Are you saying this is suppose to happen? Also are saying that if we start over it will be fix? Should I start over?

Sorry for so many questions, just not sure what is going on.

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Start over and remember your choices ... the math is there to ballance what wrong choices you made in the 1st version by cutting you out of content you lost because of your choices in the beginning.

Dev calls upon us to read his code ... Penfold Mole ... can you spot the hiccup?

There are checks for accessing them hot scenes ... dropping the score ensures MC gets none.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I'm confused by what you are saying. And I am have the same problem, gaining 2 points then a couple lines later drop 6 points. Are you saying this is suppose to happen? Also are saying that if we start over it will be fix? Should I start over?

Sorry for so many questions, just not sure what is going on.
In last version for choices you made you gained either StrictDaddy Points or Sugar Daddy Points... info graphic showed these two variables together... in new version its corrected and infographic shows difference of these points. Therefore suddent increase or decrease... if you play from beginning and do same decision you have same points now but no sudden jump.

Regarding question, how to play a game... or "I'm still unsure about how the player is supposed to behave" that's the whole point of game... it's up to you... act as if you were in that situation and just see what you get out of that... doesnt mean if you have bad points you dont get any action... you get just different kind of action.

Edit: Damn. I've just found one line of code, during visit of Angelica's room where it gets messed up... and this can be repaired just with fix the code and play from beginning of version 0.0.2.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My god, the wife is realistic she really is hard work :oops::LOL: same with Angelica she is a powder keg for sure. I'm thankful this game has a lot of save spaces I'm going to be using them at most choices

• Haha

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
In last version for choices you made you gained either StrictDaddy Points or Sugar Daddy Points... info graphic showed these two variables together... in new version its corrected and infographic shows difference of these points. Therefore suddent increase or decrease... if you play from beginning and do same decision you have same points now but no sudden jump.

Regarding question, how to play a game... or "I'm still unsure about how the player is supposed to behave" that's the whole point of game... it's up to you... act as if you were in that situation and just see what you get out of that... doesnt mean if you have bad points you dont get any action... you get just different kind of action.
Okay thanks, I dont think I understand the logic of sudden increase/decrease of points but I think I understand why you doing it. I will start over and speed skip back to where I was. (y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Therefore suddent increase or decrease... if you play from beginning and do same decision you have same points now but no sudden jump.
It still jumps on new saves, just now it went from 0 -> -2 (admonish) to 3.

Picking all "strict" options goes from -4 -> -6 (admonish) -> 3

Also, when you side with Lora, Angelicas points dont seem to go down.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK but I am playing that version from the start.So you are saying that no matter the version I am suppose to lose points instead of gaining them at the first interactions with Angelica?And instead of fixing these scene you add in new version a moment when we are losing all these points?Strange logic.
So I can have like 10+ points with the babysitter and the wife,but nothing even close with the step-daughter?Even if I chose only her.
Sorry but the game needs WT because we don't understand the logic behind the choices.
Not a good sign if the game needs WT on second update and is not a 3-4 hours content.

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
It still jumps on new saves, just now it went from 0 -> -2 (admonish) to 3.

Picking all "strict" options goes from -4 -> -6 (admonish) -> 3

Also, when you side with Lora, Angelicas points dont seem to go down.
Same, still have the same results, it didn't change anything. Still going from 7 to 1 with "be cool about".

Reactions: torkenstiem

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Mega link doesnt work btw. "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Same, still have the same results, it didn't change anything. Still going from 7 to 1 with "be cool about".
You can download here the fixed version:

1.) Fixed bug with Angelica points getting restarted
2.) Fixed bug with Erica point added during breakfast conversation

You can play from beginning of the version 0.0.2. using saves from previous version.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes