T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Looks like the game does not like me having turned NTR off. Got this error when Lara talks with the boss, and the same error when she meets the neighbour on his bike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found once again that the women are kinda hard to read in this game. What you think should get a positive reaction actually does not. In general it seems you either p.o. either your step-daughter or your wife when you just want to have a good relationship with them all. It seems that the sane people are the babysitter, Jessica (did she give us a foreshadowing that something went wrong in Babysitter?), the psych and that blonde in the gam.

Reading the other posts it seems to me that the game has some issues at the moment, so I am looking forward to a fixed version.
You probably have some old save from version 0.0.1.... I advice you to play again from beginning cause NTROFF was not recorded correctly back then.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Mega link doesnt work btw. "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."
Because it was buggy, I guess. Could have just patched it, though. Just the script.rpy has to be replaced, after all.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Jesus fuck, this Angelica...what a fucking bitch. I'm putting up with her shit, but if this fucking slut dont give me any i'll rape her myself.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I'll wait for another update or 2 before doing a full review but would like to speak on what has been done so far. I'm hearing alot of comments about the bitchiness of the wife and daughter but not much in the way of why they are the way they are. The wife is obviously suffering from postpartum stress and then to add to that the MC's profession of photographing half naked beautiful models is just exacerbating the issue. I think this would agitate most women. And then throw in all the problems with the rebellious daughter, and then the wife's bitchiness is perfectly understandable and warranted. So do you play as a loving husband (not a doormat) understanding her current state of mind and make choices that help ease and calm her, as well as help her with the troubled daughter? Or do you play as a dick and make choices to further add to her agony? She's really quite likeable if you play it right.

Then there is the daughter. Raised without a father, and at some point became too wild and too much for the mother to handle alone. She marries you, but at a point in life where the daughter is well past an age where she accepts you as a father figure, and past a point where you could have been a positive influence in her life. Thus the disrespect.

Personally I find both these characters written very well. On one path I'm a playing the loving husband while being strict with the daughter and babysitter. And on the other Path I am playing the agitator husband and sugardaddy to the daughter and babysitter.
I am enjoying the dynamics of playing it both ways. Haven't tried the neutral path yet.

Another thing I'm loving about this game is: while playing with NTR on, you still get NTR while on good terms with the wife. I think this makes the NTR even that much more potent while on the love route. I was afraid it would only happen if you were on bad terms with the wife. (Question for the DEV & WRITER: Will NTR content or scenes play out differently based on your standing with the wife? I do hope so) It also seems like you might be able to avoid NTR even with it on based on the wife's choices. This would be another cool dynamic, with that temptation always looming but avoidable.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite games. Renders are gorgeous overall, The dialogue is top notch, and the kinks & planned kinks are going to be so much fucking fun. So.. well done T4bbo & JFSindel You've earned yourselves another PATRON here.

A Few minor gripes: The sex animation in the back seat and HJ in the bedroom could have used some more frames (the fingering animation was perfect though). And then some of the coding issues which the dev has already addressed at least partially. I'm not sure about this one: I had -7 at one point with Angelica but then at some point for no reason it jumped to +3.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
A Few minor gripes: The sex animation in the back seat and HJ in the bedroom could have used some more frames (the fingering animation was perfect though). And then some of the coding issues which the dev has already addressed at least partially. I'm not sure about this one: I had -7 at one point with Angelica but then at some point for no reason it jumped to +3.
this a bug that has since been fixed unfortunately the bugfixed version only available on T4bbo's patreon and hasn't made it's way here yet

Reactions: DonkeyFace

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
so from what i understand, the Jessica in this game could be the very same Jessica from Babysitter. same name, same character model, talks about someone in her past helping her become a better person. it just has to be the same Jessica. question is, when in Jessica's life does this takes place in? after Babysitter? or before Babysitter in which this is Jessica before she reunites with Christine at the start of Babysitter?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You probably have some old save from version 0.0.1.... I advice you to play again from beginning cause NTROFF was not recorded correctly back then.
I did indeed start from a 0.0.1 save. Took your advice and the game played through fine with a two longer scenes that I didn't get when pressing ignore on the error.

However, I ran into another weird thing during the new playthrough. Since I was able to do-over the first day I came out of it with higher points and a few longer scenes. I had amassed 7 points with Angelica by the time I was able to tell her to stream some older games to attract an older guy crowd and she seemed pleased with it that I was cool with her. However, then I left the room I suddenly lost 6 points with her, bringing her total down to 1. Is this working as intended?

Finally a little request: Is it possible to implement longer file names for the save games? 10 characters isn't really much.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Can't wait to see daddy gets his hands on those yummy babysitters and that blonde gym girl :p such nice renders and yummy girls. Dev you better make some nice animations in this one! when the time comes :D in your first game you could have made some better angles of the good stuff :p

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes