Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
it will need those tags in the future, but none of those tags apply to current content.
I agree. But i sensed the possible ntr cause the boss (the old guy).
Also This game needs detailed walkthrough for each route.
Swinger, cuckoldry, ntr are different things in my book. I have issues to put these tags under ntr tag. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
great renders, great mature story (y)

first try, i went for the wife, +12 points with her, choose all the good answers, not one sexy scene wtf :oops:, and i look in the pics (game folder) and there are scenes with her??? :D choose all the good answers and she's still a bitch...
any walktroughs for this game? :)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@t4boo sorry if it was addressed before, but :
Code:
     "Be Cool About It":
        scene Picture265 with dissolve
        $ AngelRelationship = AngelRelationship + 2
        $ StrictDaddy = 0
        $ SugarDaddy = 1
        [...]
        jump AngelicasRoom_Cool
[...]
label AngelicasRoom_Cool:
    $ AngelRelationship = SugarDaddy + StrictDaddy  
    scene Picture264 with dissolve
What is the interest to add 2 to AngelRelationship, since its value will be forced to 1 few seconds later ?

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Hey, everyone! It's me again with another survey! Apologies for the lateness but I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to play if they were able. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and recorded for the team efforts to bring you the best we can.

You can message me in private if you prefer and I'll be sure to respond. Go as detailed as you want as this can affect the game story and outcome! Snooze, you lose! Or maybe you just won't get the hot, sexy scenes you want to see...

Feel free to message me puns as well. Goddamn, I need more puns in my life. Or useless trivia (fun fact: The MC is a master of useless trivia, like me).

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. What was your favorite part of the update?

4. Least favorite?

5. Do the girls feel like real people to you? Does the main character feel realistic to you? Why or why not?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? If you're an NTR fan, did you check out the vanilla stuff?

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. How can the team do better in the next update?

11. Do you have a burning question for the team (T4boo: Developer/Renders, JFSindel: Writer) that you would like answered?

12. Which girl do you want to see more of? Which girl do you want to see less of?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hey, everyone! It's me again with another survey! Apologies for the lateness but I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to play if they were able. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and recorded for the team efforts to bring you the best we can.

You can message me in private if you prefer and I'll be sure to respond. Go as detailed as you want as this can affect the game story and outcome! Snooze, you lose! Or maybe you just won't get the hot, sexy scenes you want to see...

Feel free to message me puns as well. Goddamn, I need more puns in my life. Or useless trivia (fun fact: The MC is a master of useless trivia, like me).

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. What was your favorite part of the update?

4. Least favorite?

5. Do the girls feel like real people to you? Does the main character feel realistic to you? Why or why not?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? If you're an NTR fan, did you check out the vanilla stuff?

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. How can the team do better in the next update?

11. Do you have a burning question for the team (T4boo: Developer/Renders, JFSindel: Writer) that you would like answered?

12. Which girl do you want to see more of? Which girl do you want to see less of?
My answers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: none300

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I like the paths this game is developing. I like the MC’s sexual crisis and the wife’s temptations. I like balance of power struggles like the point system appears to represent and resisting or succumbing to offers of promotion for favors. I’m not a fan of younger women – ugly old man attraction. It’s not something I’d care to see. The Indecent Proposal approach from a good-looking higher-up might be a better choice. Take the million or not. If not, perhaps humiliate said higher-up.

I particularly am interested in the neighbors. I see swinging, sharing, and stealing opportunities from both sides.

I like a strong MC who has some control over his situation … unless he lets things get out-of-hand. MC can make a play for all the girls or make sacrifices or deals to arrive at something different. I like emotionally charged situations that resolve one way or another.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
My answers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the comments! Your feedback is definitely appreciated! Lara is very much a rock character that we rely on to progress forward so I am glad you like her so much!

As for the part B, we are hoping to be done by end of this month and release both games! So double whammy of content. The NTR routes will end on Babysitter this month and possibly one more update next month as early as possible.

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
I like the paths this game is developing. I like the MC’s sexual crisis and the wife’s temptations. I like balance of power struggles like the point system appears to represent and resisting or succumbing to offers of promotion for favors. I’m not a fan of younger women – ugly old man attraction. It’s not something I’d care to see. The Indecent Proposal approach from a good-looking higher-up might be a better choice. Take the million or not. If not, perhaps humiliate said higher-up.

I particularly am interested in the neighbors. I see swinging, sharing, and stealing opportunities from both sides.

I like a strong MC who has some control over his situation … unless he lets things get out-of-hand. MC can make a play for all the girls or make sacrifices or deals to arrive at something different. I like emotionally charged situations that resolve one way or another.
Thank you so much! Yes, this game is a lot about sacrifice and being careful. It's also very much about perspective! You'll see in the next few updates.

The couple is actually my favorite so far. Team Miranda!

surnots01

Sep 20, 2019
what i like is that dialogues are pretty organic and characters are pretty well built, what i dont like about the game is that i feel like mc is not under control... almost everything it has to be wifes way, personally i like to submit women trough words and actions. My fav character is by far the daughter, but i dont think she should be that anoying if u treat her well. Im not that much into ntr, i check it out just for the content but this one i dont really like it cuz includes a almost alive oldman ... and im not into having sex with women in a relationship, i think side dudes should pe ashamed of themselves. I would like to see other male characters that want the girls so i can win em over, that makes the female characters more interesting. I think the mc should have the abilty to be a alpha and have multiple women, because a real man is not monogamous and treats each of his females equaly. Ofc i want to see more of daughter, the babysitter, and of course jessica, because we already know jessica it should be easyer to bang her.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes