Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm hoping they finish up the original Babysitter game very quickly, so they can focus on this new Babysitters which to me seems much more interesting (and better polished). Babysitter lost momentum a long time ago, and it's clear they have little enthusiasm left for it. They should just slap a "They lived happily every after" slide on the end of it and say it's done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm hoping they finish up the original Babysitter game very quickly, so they can focus on this new Babysitters which to me seems much more interesting (and better polished). Babysitter lost momentum a long time ago, and it's clear they have little enthusiasm left for it. They should just slap a "They lived happily every after" slide on the end of it and say it's done.
After all Babysitter was suppose to end months ago.But instead we now will be getting 2 endings.In best case scenario maybe they can finish the other endings in December/January.Of course if there is nly 1 more update after this one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's more content than I thought there would be in this latest update, even if you can't really get anywhere with anyone other than the mom. After the original Babysitter game, I find it amusing to think that of the 2 college roommates, Jess is the "conservative" one.

I do hope there is some path where the wife is not such a bitch all the time. It's one thing if she catches MC doing something that crosses the line but so far it seems like pretty much everything crosses the line for her. It wouldn't bother me if she ends up being a bitch to MC if you're on the NTR path, but I can't see myself enjoying a playthrough where I try to work things out with her if she's a bitch all the time. It does seem likely from what's in there so far that MC will have plenty of other targets whether it's the daughter, babysitter, college roommates, etc but I would like a way to soften the wife up some if you're on that path.

The daughter already seems to have options for that, basically starting off just as bitchy as her mother but easing up quite noticeably by the end of the current episode even if it was mostly just to butter MC up to buy her a new game. In any case, I'm more interested than I was after the first version so I could see this becoming good depending on how things develop.

I think the main complaint I would have so far is that it seems like the game is pushing you to either always side with the wife or always side with the daughter, etc rather than reacting in a more natural way based on context. In my case I tried to be reasonably nice to both the mom and the daughter and missed all of the sex scenes with the mom.

I haven't looked at the code, but I suspect this means you'll have to have close to a perfect score with whatever girl(s) you're going after rather than playing naturally. Hopefully I'm wrong about that, but I find it less interesting to always have to side with the same person to maximize a score rather than play MC according to whatever personality you want him to have.

Reactions: Valeck
Aug 13, 2016
I really dont know, just saw a new release and posted the patreon post here. Would be good if there is new content but I do not have high hopes tbh

Pete77v

Jun 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1153, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1143, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1151, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1747, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1752, in execute
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1153, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1153, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/exports.py", line 855, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/data/user/0/com.org.androidset/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1151, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1752, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 1752, in <module>
NameE
rror: name 'quick_menu' is not defined

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes