Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
OP changelog does not say anything but the naming of the version suggests bugfixes. Maybe they finally fixed the daughter reputation variable debacle.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well i had this on my backlog for a while now(was waiting for at least 3 or 4 updates before starting it) but since it updated, i might as well give it a go.

I enjoyed Babysitter, so this should be as interesting.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Just noting that the audio control settings are very counter-intuitive. Music should control the music in the game, and sound should control other sound effects. Just like games that have voice volume controls should control any voices, even though most get this wrong and still have women moaning and orgasming despite you setting voice volume to zero. If I have voice volume set to zero, I don't want to hear ANY sound coming out of your mouth. But I digress...

Main menu music and in game music should be using the same music volume control. Even if this is set to max volume by default. At that point the user should have their main system volume on their computer set to a reasonable level.

We shouldn't be robbed of volume control to tone down the music in the game without having to also lose all the other sound effects as well just to control the music on the menu, which we should only be spending a few seconds on, compared to the HOURS we're going to spend in the game.

Put simply, why should we care about the main menu volume when we'll only ever be there for a few seconds? We care about the music IN THE GAME where we'll be for hours, and may want to tone down the music while retaining higher volume for any other sound effects.

EDIT: Oh man... this is worse than I thought... I'm in the doctor's office and there are TWO DIFFERENT BACKGROUND MUSICS OVERLAPPING. This sounds like total garbage... and the only way to disable it is to basically mute everything... because while Music Volume does actually control one set of music, I have another music loop playing that can only be disabled by turning the SOUND EFFECTS volume down...

*shakes head*

What a mess...

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
This content update is very short, but for me the game now worked without any errors now. Dialogues are good, I like the style and the story so far, characters are rather standard, but to my liking, too. Imho this game has great potential. Where NTR will come in is also clearly visible (and avoidable, if you prefer).

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
This game is already better than babysitter, characters are far better don't @ me. just a shame the dev continues with that hot garbage.

Reactions: trynd

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Crashes on Zenfone Max Pro M1
Android 8.1
have you tried updating your phone to android 9

This game is already better than babysitter, characters are far better don't @ me. just a shame the dev continues with that hot garbage.
yup i agree both in graphics aspect, mechanics and the story i play with 4 playthrough pure wife route(loving husband), NTR route, Cheating husband route, Harem route

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Wife is so insufferable in this one. When she interacts with characters other than mc she seems like a good human being but when she talks with mc I just wanna run.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
have you tried updating your phone to android 9

yup i agree both in graphics aspect, mechanics and the story i play with 4 playthrough pure wife route(loving husband), NTR route, Cheating husband route, Harem route
My phone for some reason wont update, but if it only runs on Android 9+ then the dev should warn it

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes