Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sees the title ''Babysitter'', gets interested, checks tags and images, yea... Milfs and FF-cup women. Hope this creator is better at making games than titles. Well atleast it took only half a year to get to version 0.0.2c... Next.
The title is "Babysitters", same universe as "Babysitter", can even see Jess appear in the game here and there. And what's wrong with the title?
What FF cup women are you talking about? I see none.
MILFs? And just what what's wrong with them? Oh, and just for your information, that MILF is MC's wife, they have a baby, thus they need a babysitter.
The development has been slow because wrapping up Babysitter is their primary concern, which makes perfect sense.

So basically, you were either complaining about things without understanding them, or complaining about things that aren't even there.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Was this a real content update or just a minor one with some bug fixes? There was absolutely zero lewd content. I like the game so far, especially the bitchy "gamer girl", but the slow update cycle and even smaller update sizes are killing it for me

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
The title is "Babysitters", same universe as "Babysitter", can even see Jess appear in the game here and there. And what's wrong with the title?
What FF cup women are you talking about? I see none.
MILFs? And just what what's wrong with them? Oh, and just for your information, that MILF is MC's wife, they have a baby, thus they need a babysitter.
The development has been slow because wrapping up Babysitter is their primary concern, which makes perfect sense.

So basically, you were either complaining about things without understanding them, or complaining about things that aren't even there.
TeraBone is not getting it. It wants to criticize to critizie.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was this a real content update or just a minor one with some bug fixes? There was absolutely zero lewd content. I like the game so far, especially the bitchy "gamer girl", but the slow update cycle and even smaller update sizes are killing it for me
There is one lewd scene, but it's a voyeur scene, can see neighbors going at it, but that was already in an earlier version.
No idea what this update is about, my guess is that it's just more bug fixes, that's usually what the letter in version numbers means.

Reactions: .ox

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
another t4bbo amazing game :love::love: story reminds me of "LOP" living with temptation game.. should add cheating tag thou

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
There is one lewd scene, but it's a voyeur scene, can see neighbors going at it, but that was already in an earlier version.
No idea what this update is about, my guess is that it's just more bug fixes, that's usually what the letter in version numbers means.
There is more than one lewd scene, short one where wife gives MC a morning handjob and full sex scene in the car.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
in my opinion, I already had these scenes in 0.0.2b. Or there's already a second h-scene in the car?

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Sees the title ''Babysitter'', gets interested, checks tags and images, yea... Milfs and FF-cup women. Hope this creator is better at making games than titles. Well atleast it took only half a year to get to version 0.0.2c... Next.
Having a opinion about my opinion, hope that works out for you ;)
1) You didn't even tried it and already having a such strong dislike. If you lost interest looking at images, tags etc. why even bother to comment?
2) There is like one milf, no FF cup women at sight. Rest of girls are like teenish, mid 20ish.
3) If you are looking for originally named games - you are definitely on a bad site LOL
4) T4bbo always had wierd numbering. The original Babysitter is 0.2.0 and its long ass game close to finish.
5) This is forum. People discuss, asks, argue, request etc. and definitely having opinions about other people opinions. What did you expect that would happen? Bitchy attitude provokes answers....

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I thought this was a game trying to get downloads and pledges due to its similarity in name to Babysitter before i saw it was done by T4boo. Still to early to judge anything but remember a similar story like this before (photographer & bitchy wife wanting to go back to work). I think I'd like to see a new name if this isn't a sequel, if it is next game should be Babysitter 3 then Babysitter: Reserection.

• Haha
Reactions: Naidrang

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There is more than one lewd scene, short one where wife gives MC a morning handjob and full sex scene in the car.
Really? Hmm, guess I haven't been a yes-man enough with the wife, trying to balance between bitchy step daughter, babysitter and wife, need to replay then, thanks for the heads up :)

Reactions: Mormont and .ox

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Really? Hmm, guess I haven't been a yes-man enough with the wife, trying to balance between bitchy step daughter, babysitter and wife, need to replay then, thanks for the heads up :)
Yeah, you need at least two playtroughs ,one with wife and another for step-daughter and babysitter. iirc in wife route you can also hit the blond girl in the gym without losing points.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can a hero please also post the Mac version? much appreciated! you will get lots of likes and our eternal gratitude. and I will name my next cat after you.. ;-)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks fun. Liked the dev's first game.

Really hoping there is going to be some mother/daughter action later on.
Will take a look in a release or two once it has more content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Always a pleasure to see Jessica again even if her appearances are short, I'm really enjoying the buildup with the babysitter she's cute she has that air of innocence about her :love:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes