palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
His last update on Discord indicated it would be a short update, so I am not getting my hopes up.
Has this message been shared on here? Would surprise me if it was that short, to be honest. Especially considering that the update was pretty much ready at the end of last year, and I believe it first got delayed because he's decided to add some more content before ultimately going into hiatus due to his job offer etc. And since he's back working on it for some time now, I would think it should be an even larger update, no? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Has this message been shared on here? Would surprise me if it was that short, to be honest. Especially considering that the update was pretty much ready at the end of last year, and I believe it first got delayed because he's decided to add some more content before ultimately going into hiatus due to his job offer etc. And since he's back working on it for some time now, I would think it should be an even larger update, no? :unsure:
Just checked discord...he mentioned dhort update but this was also already long ago...:)

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Kipling and Minx077

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
1672000605404.png

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
His last update on Discord indicated it would be a short update, so I am not getting my hopes up.
I believe this is the message in question:
T4bbo11/30/2022 12:22 PM
Just short update I will post on Patreon too, I got Covid and I am already week in bed with 39C temps and sore throat like I am eating razors. Version is almost ready and coming soon. Not charging so please chill.

He's not saying the game update will be short, he was just dropping a "short" message on discord that he was also going to put on Patreon (but didn't).... as in, a short update on the situation.

The update that was supposed to drop last january of 2021 was going to consist of this:
-> cca. 1000 renders
-> 70 animations (40 from it high fps animations)

And I'm sure he has added more since then.

And replying to a Patron earlier this month he said this:

Thanks for kind words... quite big version coming in few days and I'm hoping from now on I am back on track.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just short update I will post on Patreon too, I got Covid and I am already week in bed with 39C temps and sore throat like I am eating razors. Version is almost ready and coming soon. Not charging so please chill.

He's not saying the game update will be short, he was just dropping a "short" message on discord that he was also going to put on Patreon (but didn't).... as in, a short update on the situation.

The update that was supposed to drop last january of 2021 was going to consist of this:
-> cca. 1000 renders

Thanks for kind words... quite big version coming in few days and I'm hoping from now on I am back on track.
Thanks for clarifying! Yeah, didn't think it would be small either. Some people apparently need to pay more attention while reading. :giggle:

Yeah, like DonkeyFace said, this does not mean the update is short. It's just a short info about the update, keeping people up-to-date as to what's going on.

Dec 29, 2021
Thanks for clarifying! Yeah, didn't think it would be small either. Some people apparently need to pay more attention while reading. :giggle:

Yeah, like DonkeyFace said, this does not mean the update is short. It's just a short info about the update, keeping people up-to-date as to what's going on.

"Ultimately you have what is on your plate". There is so much talk in all threads, hardly anyone understands what and tells it differently again, blablablablaaa and usually it's different in the game. it just has to flash me. sometimes less is more. :coffee:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Your English isn't good
I don't know, it's the only language I speak and my SAT scores weren't too bad so I think I'll disagree. Granted, I had better marks in Russian 101 and French 101 than English Lit 101 in university, so maybe I have been speaking the wrong language this whole time. :D

The way it was written was a little confusing so I guess I misread it.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Unfortunately, some people will still think it is a small update because the last update was over a year ago, not realizing T4bbo wasn't able to work on the update full time due to personal stuff out of his control. Be ready for those kinds of posts. There is always at least one. lol

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Unfortunately, some people will still think it is a small update because the last update was over a year ago, not realizing T4bbo wasn't able to work on the update full time due to personal stuff out of his control. Be ready for those kinds of posts. There is always at least one. lol
I am dtill thinking we will discuss same things without new release in June 2023....:)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

-> cca. 1000 renders

Knowing about it makes me very happy so there will be a lot of content

Reactions: rogosh
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes