GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Tell us if it's good. I might fomo sub after you if it is
I will also go I like the game very much and the work of the Dev, please let us know the time you finish :giggle:
Alright, folks, I just finished the Happy Wife/Sugar Daddy route. It's a decent sized update. I did take a few breaks during it to eat dinner and what not.

Anyway, there's a lot of teasing. There is a new character intro that could lead to some fun times for Lara and Miranda. There's some lesbian and some foot stuff (I'm not into feet so skipped those options). Also, a sexy photoshoot with Angel.

Unfortunately, it ends on a cliff hanger right when things are about to get saucy for MC and wife.

Do what you will with this information. I was enjoying the teasing content, but felt a little disappointed with the end of the version due to the blueballing.

Keep in mind, I've only played the one route. But looking through the images folder, there isn't that much difference.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Alright, folks, I just finished the Happy Wife/Sugar Daddy route. It's a decent sized update. I did take a few breaks during it to eat dinner and what not.

Anyway, there's a lot of teasing. There is a new character intro that could lead to some fun times for Lara and Miranda. There's some lesbian and some foot stuff (I'm not into feet so skipped those options). Also, a sexy photoshoot with Angel.

Unfortunately, it ends on a cliff hanger right when things are about to get saucy for MC and wife.

Do what you will with this information. I was enjoying the teasing content, but felt a little disappointed with the end of the version due to the blueballing.

Keep in mind, I've only played the one route. But looking through the images folder, there isn't that much difference.
Thanks for the info, finally something good has happened to Angel. And the lesbian part I'll like to see. :p

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
:LOL::ROFLMAO: I like dick in the pussy better but the lesbian parts are always hot :p
Same. But I must say...this was a particularly hot scene, IMO. Not because it was lesbian, but just how it played out.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up or anything, but I found it to be very erotic for a couple reaons.

Reactions: RUMCCC and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Same. But I must say...this was a particularly hot scene, IMO. Not because it was lesbian, but just how it played out.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up or anything, but I found it to be very erotic for a couple reaons.
I understand by the way it was very hot I was already expecting something like this between them but I thought it wouldn't be so fast but I'm glad it happened.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes