Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Patience is a virtue for a reason.
Not to mention the game has great quality renders. This game is finally back & if everyone wants the game to continue then well simply put people need to pay, donate however you word it for good measure.
I loved the 1st game & this game is great as well.
So think of donating to this game as starting the new year on a good note & hopefully if enough people do, dev will pay more attention to developing the game

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Alright, folks, I just finished the Happy Wife/Sugar Daddy route. It's a decent sized update. I did take a few breaks during it to eat dinner and what not.

Anyway, there's a lot of teasing. There is a new character intro that could lead to some fun times for Lara and Miranda. There's some lesbian and some foot stuff (I'm not into feet so skipped those options). Also, a sexy photoshoot with Angel.

Unfortunately, it ends on a cliff hanger right when things are about to get saucy for MC and wife.

Do what you will with this information. I was enjoying the teasing content, but felt a little disappointed with the end of the version due to the blueballing.

Keep in mind, I've only played the one route. But looking through the images folder, there isn't that much difference.
Hopefully you missed out because that sounds like a disappointment :/ every patch thus far has had some hot scene so it seems very strange that it would change now.. fingers crossed you just missed the good content

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Alright, folks, I just finished the Happy Wife/Sugar Daddy route. It's a decent sized update. I did take a few breaks during it to eat dinner and what not.

Anyway, there's a lot of teasing. There is a new character intro that could lead to some fun times for Lara and Miranda. There's some lesbian and some foot stuff (I'm not into feet so skipped those options). Also, a sexy photoshoot with Angel.

Unfortunately, it ends on a cliff hanger right when things are about to get saucy for MC and wife.

Do what you will with this information. I was enjoying the teasing content, but felt a little disappointed with the end of the version due to the blueballing.

Keep in mind, I've only played the one route. But looking through the images folder, there isn't that much difference.
thank you!

I'll wait 2 days then

Dec 29, 2021
In fact, my greatest joy was that despite everything, T4bbo was able to keep up his love for the game (y) .

As for the update, I'd say there's a bit of everything and a lot of story and a nasty ending :love:.
The beautiful thing about humanity is that everyone has their own thoughts and their own views.

On the subject of support: I'll be honest, the subscription type in general sucks because updates never come out monthly and I only pay for whatever I get and if it's really good. So I'd be forced to keep cancel what really sucks, we're not in the stone age anymore. That's why I only pay every now and then for two developers who really tower above everything for me :unsure:.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

There is any hotwife/cuckold/swinging content in this new update?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes