bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I swear i don't get this pricks who apparently have the game (and not sharing cuz they have morals on a pirate forum) and come here and tease us with spoilers, what's your purpose dudes you really think that hypeing the update will make us go and trow money to get the update or what?!?! If you have the update and don't wanna share good for you, just enjoy it and God bless...
Some people use their same names on Patreon as they do here, so I guess that they don't want to get banned from the DEV, I'm just guessing here ;)

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
After playing this update, I should have waited for the next update to see this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's worth playing but to give you an idea of the long wait.
Looks like the next update will be hot on this continuation of Lara she looks great in a black ensemble
It even gives an idea of what this scene will be like with Mc on one side and her on the other being know..:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
no tell him to share the fucking update :)
Instead of spoilering the update, would you mind sharing it? Thanks
I swear i don't get this pricks who apparently have the game (and not sharing cuz they have morals on a pirate forum) and come here and tease us with spoilers, what's your purpose dudes you really think that hypeing the update will make us go and trow money to get the update or what?!?! If you have the update and don't wanna share good for you, just enjoy it and God bless...
Watching ppl get sour about the update not leaking just makes me want to pledge so I can tease you guys too.

Protip: If you care so much, pay the developer and leak it yourself.

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
Everyone has their own idea of what morals they will follow. I didn't share the update because he asked to wait just a few hours.

Dec 29, 2021
Everyone has their own idea of what morals they will follow. I didn't share the update because he asked to wait just a few hours.

Knowing that there is an update should actually be reassuring because it is now a reality that this game is still alive..... A different view... :cool:

Reactions: Kipling

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Watching ppl get sour about the update not leaking just makes me want to pledge so I can tease you guys too.
I dare you to do that i mean you have the money to do it from all the donations you get, go get it and then come here and brag about it and tease us with spoilers... bravo!:FacePalm:
Protip: If you care so much, pay the developer and leak it yourself.
You just proved my point now with what i said, we ain't gonna go trow money... its not about that we care its just that if you have the update have the decency (cuz if you have the morals not to share you should have decency too in theory) not to spoil it at least until it comes here cuz it will come at some point and then ppl can discuss the update without worrying about spoilers...

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
I dare you to do that i mean you have the money to do it from all the donations you get, go get it and then come here and brag about it and tease us with spoilers... bravo!:FacePalm:

You just proved my point now with what i said, we ain't gonna go trow money... its not about that we care its just that if you have the update have the decency (cuz if you have the morals not to share you should have decency too in theory) not to spoil it at least until it comes here cuz it will come at some point and then ppl can discuss the update without worrying about spoilers...
You make the choice to read what's on these forums. You can always come back when you see it's out with the update. There is also spoiler tags.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
yep but not finish
I've played it and it's only a hint of a sharing/cuckold scene… Lara could also have rejected him (she hate his boss), altought she is drunk, so Mike could caught in the act his wife, giving a possibility to start a cuckold path

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes