gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys :) I waited like 1 year to see this game again so i dont care waiting more time but do you know when the public release will happen?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hello guys :) I waited like 1 year to see this game again so i dont care waiting more time but do you know when the public release will happen?
Its worth to wait now and play this update as late as possible because then you must not wait so long for the next update...because current one is really only teasing and ends with a blueballer cliffhanger..and god knows how long next update will take to unload finally....:)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Its worth to wait now and play this update as late as possible because then you must not wait so long for the next update...because current one is really only teasing and ends with a blueballer cliffhanger..and god knows how long next update will take to unload finally....:)
So in this update there is no sex scenes? Only teasing?

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
so no new NTR scenes (e.g. with the boss) and no lewd scenes with angela?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hopefully we see more regular updates from now on this game was good.

Looking forward to playing the update!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I swear i don't get this pricks who apparently have the game (and not sharing cuz they have morals on a pirate forum) and come here and tease us with spoilers, what's your purpose dudes you really think that hypeing the update will make us go and trow money to get the update or what?!?! If you have the update and don't wanna share good for you, just enjoy it and God bless...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I swear i don't get this pricks who apparently have the game (and not sharing cuz they have morals on a pirate forum) and come here and tease us with spoilers, what's your purpose dudes you really think that hypeing the update will make us go and trow money to get the update or what?!?! If you have the update and don't wanna share good for you, just enjoy it and God bless...
There are many similar other recently updated games..."exciting games", "a life worth living", "laura-lustful secrets"...i think patreons of this game support these games too at same time and just play it one by one...unfortunatley babysitters was the last one of these which got an update....:)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
some will.

this forum is a discussion and discovery forum too.

Reactions: xanonxmousx
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes