Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
so its F95's fault it got tagged abandoned ?
:sneaky: That's not what I said that Dev himself already said on Discord that he's back but he had some problems with covid here may be with the abandoned tag but the game itself doesn't

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:sneaky: That's not what I said that Dev himself already said on Discord that he's back but he had some problems with covid here may be with the abandoned tag but the game itself doesn't
i never said " you said " ... i interpreted that way ... cause thats what it sounded like you said ... regardless i'm glad the Dev. will continue this game .. i enjoyed it alot (y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i never said " you said " ... i interpreted that way ... cause thats what it sounded like you said ... regardless i'm glad the Dev. will continue this game .. i enjoyed it alot (y)
I'm sorry for giving the wrong impression anyway I'm also happy that the game will go on.. ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I just like that the dude never posted to refute accusations that his wife wasn't actually sick, he only showed up when I criticized his writing.

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
I have the same thought you got a mess with T4bbo giving a date then disappearing and then doing the same. I hope that next year this update will finally be released because I love this game so much and it was also one of the only Dev's that I liked to follow.
But now he is not the same unfortunately ):
That is the thing that annoy me too. Don't take this the wrong way, but no matter what anybody want to say, communication is critical! Especially when you have peoples spending their hard earn money on you. You need to communicate! We all have shits going on! I know is not fair at time because of the demand, pressure, real life event, and etc but the communication needs to be there. I love T4bbo works and love yours game. Also don't take anything to the heart on this forum or any forum or any where else. This come along with the territory. Is always a good and bad thing that people are still talking about you and yours game. That should let you know what kind of impression your works has on people.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
That is the thing that annoy me too. Don't take this the wrong way, but no matter what anybody want to say, communication is critical! Especially when you have peoples spending their hard earn money on you. You need to communicate! We all have shits going on! I know is not fair at time because of the demand, pressure, real life event, and etc but the communication needs to be there. I love T4bbo works and love yours game. Also don't take anything to the heart on this forum or any forum or any where else. This come along with the territory. Is always a good and bad thing that people are still talking about you and yours game. That should let you know what kind of impression your works has on people.
I'm fully aware of that, but nobody is spending their hard earned money on me. I've paused pledges and working on the game anyway.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I'm fully aware of that, but nobody is spending their hard earned money on me. I've paused pledges and working on the game anyway.
Take the time you need, it's really good to see devs coming back on F95. :geek::coffee:

But must say, why don't you make a progress bar for the advancement? It avoids the sterile debates/comments and keeps everyone informed on the progress of things.

Small example.
progressBarTTLL100-90-30.jpg

For a development that remains long, the idea should be reviewed. (not mean, but it's better than giving dates not held.):HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:D It makes me incredibly happy I love your game hope we can see the next update soon.

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
I get that you pauses the cycle. You're one of the few that does that but when one behavior become a pattern over and over...that say something else. The pressure and the criticism sometime isn't fair but that is something as a Dev that come along with the job. Again don't take my comment to the heart.
I managed 40 peoples at my work place and I find that the best thing you can do for someone is to be honest to them. I've told countless peoples at my work place that this isn't the job for them and there are better suitable job out there for them. A few days later those people got move to different departement or got fired...

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes