Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The first game was very good but I disagree I think this one will be much better and with many events and paths to follow mainly on the swinging route with Lara/Miranda and my girls Angelica/Erica we also have to agree that here we will have much more content with several characters and Lara playing with other guys like John Tony is etc... :devilish:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The first game was very good but I disagree I think this one will be much better and with many events and paths to follow mainly on the swinging route with Lara/Miranda and my girls Angelica/Erica we also have to agree that here we will have much more content with several characters and Lara playing with other guys like John Tony is etc... :devilish:
Don’t forget Dr Wick, she is a smoke show

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Can you give some examples here of original content and your rewrite? Can I hire you to improve diallogues?

And believe me or not, yes I had really bad Covid for 10 days.

Dude, just make amends with Burt Reynolds Mustache and let them handle dialogue again.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Dude, just make amends with Burt Reynolds Mustache and let them handle dialogue again.
And the crashing, grinding sound we hear is that of a vehicle careening off the road and into the ditch after the driver failed to negotiate a curve while attempting to troll a European with a 30 y/o joke about an American actor.

• Haha
Reactions: xanonxmousx

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
And the crashing, grinding sound we hear is that of a vehicle careening off the road and into the ditch after the driver failed to negotiate a curve while attempting to troll a European with a 30 y/o joke about an American actor.

No, "Burt Reynold's Mustache" is the user name of a guy on this board who wrote the dialogue for the middle chapters of "Babysitter."

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
You know the thing I actually hate with t4bbo is not about it taking ages for the updates to come out but the fact that he disappears for months and suddenly appears to give a release date, then to just disappears for a while again and suddenly hit us with something else postponing the update and not giving a new estimated release date. I mean come on man, cant you communicate with us about what is going on with the game instead of randomly come here to argue with an idiot and disappear into the shadows again? Hope you dont take this the wrong way man as I really do enjoy your games.

Edit: Both the games in my signature take AGES for updates to come out but the devs at least keeps the community updated with some news regularly.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Am I crazy, or was there another chapter that we are missing? One where Jessica goes modeling and gives the MC a blowjob? I don’t see that in the version I just downloaded and played. It ended with Angelica blowjob on couch.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Am I crazy, or was there another chapter that we are missing? One where Jessica goes modeling and gives the MC a blowjob? I don’t see that in the version I just downloaded and played. It ended with Angelica blowjob on couch.
No, you are not. The newest version ends with a blowie in the bathtub, not on the couch. That was 0.0.4.

Are you playing with a mod? Because the newest mod version is 0.0.4b.

Reactions: Vis117

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You know the thing I actually hate with t4bbo is not about it taking ages for the updates to come out but the fact that he disappears for months and suddenly appears to give a release date, then to just disappears for a while again and suddenly hit us with something else postponing the update and not giving a new estimated release date. I mean come on man, cant you communicate with us about what is going on with the game instead of randomly come here to argue with an idiot and disappear into the shadows again? Hope you dont take this the wrong way man as I really do enjoy your games.

Edit: Both the games in my signature take AGES for updates to come out but the devs at least keeps the community updated with some news regularly.
I have the same thought you got a mess with T4bbo giving a date then disappearing and then doing the same. I hope that next year this update will finally be released because I love this game so much and it was also one of the only Dev's that I liked to follow.
But now he is not the same unfortunately ):

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Jess continues to be the star of the show for me. But Angelica does give her a run for her money. This game has such great potential. I hope the dev starts with more regular updates.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For those who still don't understand the game is not abandoned, it's just tagged

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Is there time or will we only see this update in February maybe

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes