Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
By the way, this update will only come in 2023, it was scheduled for this month but it looks like it will be delayed. :BootyTime:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he has high temps and severely sore throat. he may be isolated but having had COVID the first time around myself, there’s no working at all while you are trying to recover.

he also mentioned on his discord post that he would be pausing billing this month, so while it sucks to see the update delayed once again, it helps to have some context and wish him a full recovery

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I just found this game. It may be my favorite. I certainly hope it gets updated. The models are hot, the story is interesting with a lot of options and choices. I haven't played it with all the different paths, but I think I may go back and try. I understand this is a follow-up to the game Babysitter. Before I play it I was wondering if anybody has played it and would like to volunteer their feelings on the game.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I understand this is a follow-up to the game Babysitter. Before I play it I was wondering if anybody has played it and would like to volunteer their feelings on the game.
A good game, the two main girls are hot (especially the niece), the scenes are good. A wide array of kinks. There are both ntr and non-ntr paths, but I didn't like how it was handled: generally I like the depraved stuff, but here having the fmc ntr you meant you can't be with her and you never fuck her, I may have missed some stuff but as far as I could tell she could only be either with the antagonist or with you, no swinging. So I mainly avoided the ntr.
I honestly don't remember any other thing I didn't like in this game, as it was very solid. But it's been a long time.

The two games are independent in terms of story though, it's not that related, even if Jessica is in both games.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
A good game, the two main girls are hot (especially the niece), the scenes are good. A wide array of kinks. There are both ntr and non-ntr paths, but I didn't like how it was handled: generally I like the depraved stuff, but here having the fmc ntr you meant you can't be with her and you never fuck her, I may have missed some stuff but as far as I could tell she could only be either with the antagonist or with you, no swinging. So I mainly avoided the ntr.
I honestly don't remember any other thing I didn't like in this game, as it was very solid. But it's been a long time.

The two games are independent in terms of story though, it's not that related, even if Jessica is in both games.
Thanks for that. I like the NTR stuff. I think the game Exciting Games has a good story and concept but I also like the cheating concept. I thought in this version of the game the scene with Lara and the boss was the hottest. Thanks again that is a good summation, it was helpful.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thanks for that. I like the NTR stuff. I think the game Exciting Games has a good story and concept but I also like the cheating concept. I thought in this version of the game the scene with Lara and the boss was the hottest. Thanks again that is a good summation, it was helpful.
In fact the scene between Lara and Tony is very good I hope there will be more in this next update but this time with different angles and her being fucked harder.. :devilish::p

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I also like the cheating concept.
As I said there no real cheating (unless I'm forgetting stuff, it's possible), if she ntr's you she'll be the gf of the antagonist. Never yours. That was what I wasn't really into in that path personally. I'm generally ok with some cheating.
Anyway the game is totally worth it.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes