Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
so whats happening with this game?
Accordindg Dev the update is planned for earlier than 30th of november...but i just read discord logs and from what i got he really had a very hard time and still has to finish some private stuff before he can turn too a normal work and lifestyle.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Accordindg Dev the update is planned for earlier than 30th of november...but i just read discord logs and from what i got he really had a very hard time and still has to finish some private stuff before he can turn too a normal work and lifestyle.
I remeber awhile back his wife had a car accident which basically left her bed riden for the rest of her life of something like that which was 2 years ago.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
After disapointing JOHN update and delayed AWAM, was hoping we'd get some good news with this awesome game, maybe ill go back and play it again using the mod
I also feel the same as you. But don't worry later this month there will be an update we will have something good with more Lara and Angelica content here. after so much... disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: 1879

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I remeber awhile back his wife had a car accident which basically left her bed riden for the rest of her life of something like that which was 2 years ago.
t4bbo was talking about this in-depth on reddit. I believe a subreddit for people who went through some...heavy shit. There's multiple posts of him talking about what happened, asking for help and advice. I believe he was pretty much done with his life for a long time, which doesn't really come as a surprise if you read the whole thing.

People seem to avoid talking about it on here, but...

His wife went suicidal due to depression or schizophrenia (I can't remember exactly), shot herself in the head and survived (yes, it's rare, but there are people who did survive a bullet to the head). Now she's basically trapped in her own body, unable to do anything on her own and needs to be taken care of 24/7.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I forgot how good this game is. I checked the discord and it looks like he has promised a LOT of updates that haven't happened. Don't break our hearts, T4bbo.
I've actually played it a few times again and it's always addictive. I hope an update comes out this month I can't take it anymore I really want to have fun with Lara.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I forgot how good this game is. I checked the discord and it looks like he has promised a LOT of updates that haven't happened. Don't break our hearts, T4bbo.
well if all devs (not just t4bbo) promises would see daylight then there would be a lot less complaints and games not advancing anywhere.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes