palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
People gotta realize that an abandoned tag on F95 doesn't mean the developer has actually abandoned the game. He's not part of F95. The tag just happened to be put on games where there hasn't been any new release in ages without any information on when and if there's gonna be a new release or not. In this case, it's never really been a question of "will the game be continued". It's more about when, and why is there no communication.

This isn't the first time t4bbo disappeared for a while, and likely not the last time either. I said it before, but the poor communication with his supporters is the main issue. He could of easily kept people up-to-date with regular blogs on his Patreon page as to what's going on. Only takes a minute of his time, but he's never really seemed to care much about stuff like that. Thing is, when he's working on his games, he's providing decent amounts of content pretty regularly. One can just hope that he's finally back and we'll be getting a couple updates out of it before he's gone again. lol

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1667694409808.png

Unlocked

It seems like some girls can't be taught to have good manners! All they care about is what they want and how to get it.

Would you tolerate this behaviour under your roof?

Or would you even encourage it?

Well, it's for you to decide.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2149903

Unlocked

It seems like some girls can't be taught to have good manners! All they care about is what they want and how to get it.

Trick question - if that's Angelica, I would encourage it but also not tolerate it (she gets a spanking) :p

Btw, now that T4bbo is back and updating, should the abandoned tag be removed?

Reactions: bananabrown
Aug 13, 2016
Amazing news! I just hope he releases whatever he already has as soon as possible and continue to work after the release. I just feel like it will get harder for him in case he's like "I've have been away for so long, I should add more to the first release after such a long break". Once he drops a release, gets the "welcome back" messages, continue to get pledges from patreon, feel the achievement of 'getting work done', he will probably be more satisfied and more excited to work on the project.
Of course, every individual is different I don't know what he is feeling right now, in what state he is, but that's just what I've seen from game creators, music producers, content creators in general. Short term releases usually works better for creators...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2149905

Unlocked

And drunk bi-sexual girls want to have even more fun!

However, it is still in your hands how scenario will play out.
I don't know how the scenario will unfold in my game but I really want to spank some ass :p:p and see Lara having fun watching :devilish:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 2149903

Unlocked

View attachment 2149905

Unlocked

1.gif

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 2149905

Unlocked

This butt...is this Jess from Babysitter part 1?...She had already a Cameo in Babysitters as i know..one of the hottest models in VN's so far...:)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes