ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It's a shame.

But with zero info from the dev about the development, even one short answer, abandoned tag was needed.

I feel like if he had anything new, he would just release it, otherwise i wonder if he just lost all the files or just said fuck it.

Still, could've informed his patrons.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Relax, there's no particular reason to think this is abandoned beyond development being delayed by the dev's personal stuff. The mods just slap the [ABANDONED] tag on threads when they get bored. Gives them something to do and keeps them off the streets.
Yes, taking into account the problems that the Dev had, it is to be expected that this brand will appear and also because ( T4bbo ) has been without communicating here for a long time. This always happens I've seen some games with that tag but then they were removed because Dev went back to work on the game I'll give an example like "The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston"

MrKDiddy1

Jul 3, 2022
Such a shame. Going back to Nov 2021 we got spoliers and tease pics about the next update and this game never got that update. I understand things happen, but he should have at least got to a reaching point to at least give some sort of update with whatever or however far he got. I would rather a dev thats on the brinks of not continuing the work on the game at least kickout something that was teased before the game getting abandoned. Even if the game had a very slim chance of continuing, just release wherever you got up to that point.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2021
This game is so far too good to just get anything, it's better to end this way than end badly. I wish there would be a sequel too, but it's very good art and very good art only comes when the artist is ready in his head. Everyone knows what's going on with them and if you can't accept the situation after a year, you should learn to be able to do without things in life. If my favorite musician or favorite painter doesn't release something for 10 years, I can't do anything but wait and enjoy what I've got so far. :coffee:

Reactions: roro and Ass Fan

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Relax, there's no particular reason to think this is abandoned beyond development being delayed by the dev's personal stuff. The mods just slap the [ABANDONED] tag on threads when they get bored. Gives them something to do and keeps them off the streets.
Unfortunately this game has been tagged abandoned and on hold so many times, it would not surprise me at this point if it's dead.
The dev has had a lot of setbacks/IRL issues, it's a shame if it is dead, but just have to wait and see if it appears again at some point in the future.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Such a shame. Going back to Nov 2021 we got spoliers and tease pics about the next update and this game never got that update. I understand things happen, but he should have at least got to a reaching point to at least give some sort of update with whatever or however far he got. I would rather a dev thats on the brinks of not continuing the work on the game at least kickout something that was teased before the game getting abandoned. Even if the game had a very slim chance of continuing, just release wherever you got up to that point.
This game is so far too good to just get anything, it's better to end this way than end badly. I wish there would be a sequel too, but it's very good art and very good art only comes when the artist is ready in his head. Everyone knows what's going on with them and if you can't accept the situation after a year, you should learn to be able to do without things in life. If my favorite musician or favorite painter doesn't release something for 10 years, I can't do anything but wait and enjoy what I've got so far. :coffee:
I totally agree with both of them it's better the game ended anyway. Than to have disappointed the fans of the game in another way worse I just wish ( T4bbo ) to be well, I wish him all the best this was one of my favorite Devs let me down a few times but I still really like the work he did on both games if one day he returns so be it

Reactions: 1879

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Did he resolve the "issue" with his wife? Can't imagine what it's like in his place, but tbh I'd honestly go with euthanasia. Continuing "life" in that state is senseless, prolonged torture. What do you have to live for?

• Sad
Reactions: T4bbo

insidioustime

Sep 9, 2020
Quick question, what happened to the creator?

Some are saying what is happening to him, or happened to him, is horrible, and others are saying it isn't all that bad. And I can't read his Patreon's post since I am not a patreon.

I am worried, curious, and wondering if there is any hope of a continuation of the game all at the same time.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Quick question, what happened to the creator?

Some are saying what is happening to him, or happened to him, is horrible, and others are saying it isn't all that bad. And I can't read his Patreon's post since I am not a patreon.

I am worried, curious, and wondering if there is any hope of a continuation of the game all at the same time.
His wife got into an accident and went into a coma, and he rightfully took a break. He released a new version a few months later but then we haven't heard anything since.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
Earlier this year, he mentioned taking on a lucrative job/project that he would have to halt development on the game to focus on. I think he had said it was wrapped up recently but now he is dealing with with some legal stuff between his wife and in-laws. I believe he still intends to work on the game but it's hard to know for sure with all the silence.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Earlier this year, he mentioned taking on a lucrative job/project that he would have to halt development on the game to focus on. I think he had said it was wrapped up recently but now he is dealing with with some legal stuff between his wife and in-laws. I believe he still intends to work on the game but it's hard to know for sure with all the silence.
Yes That's right but unfortunately no one knows when he will return through silence we already know it will take a while ):

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes