Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
A stopper update is a lot like Christmas. You wait so long for it. You are so excited for the day to finally come...and then when it comes, the whole thing is over in ten minutes, and you know you have to wait another 365 days for another one.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Dec 29, 2021
A stopper update is a lot like Christmas. You wait so long for it. You are so excited for the day to finally come...and then when it comes, the whole thing is over in ten minutes, and you know you have to wait another 365 days for another one.

And even though they know it, they break their heads. This part of your life gets too much attention.

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Again... waiting for solid Evidence.... I'll believe it when I see it. I hope this is true...... Just don't believe yet.

Reactions: Noobie200

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I guess he means when an actual game update will come out. We had some preview pics last year, with even a potential release date, and then nothing happened.
Oh yes I understand.
It's in the words of the Dev himself that updates are coming in November ;)

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah... as much as I would love this game to continue, I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet.

This is the same thing that happened before. Dev was radio silent for a long time and then showed up out of the blue to give us some teasers and then went radio silent again. Got everyone's hopes up and then crushed them lol. Now it's happening again. I don't want to get hyped so I'll keep my expectations down in case this is just another repeat of what happened before.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
When's the next update coming?
There was suppossed to be a "more info" patreon post few days ago but still hasn't appeared yet.

hopefully t4bbo is actually planning to release the game this game, i mean he even posted previews.
I bet he has already a good chunk of content for a release...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Shaggyhair

Feb 19, 2019
There was suppossed to be a "more info" patreon post few days ago but still hasn't appeared yet.

hopefully t4bbo is actually planning to release the game this game, i mean he even posted previews.
I bet he has already a good chunk of content for a release...
I thought he had basically finished it before he went off to do the other job and family stuff.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Kinda makes no sense. He has paused the monies so.. he is not yaking advantage of his followers... Why not just release it ??? He could start again on building a paying group. He has a good game.

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
we are still waiting end of the month since ...... :)
It has been "end of the month" for a LONG while now but eventually it will get release at the "end of the month." Now the real question is which, "end of the month," are we talking about? This month? Next month? 6 months from now? Very interesting and fascinate question indeed....great game and I love his two games but this "end of the month".....

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It was much more immersive than the first one, but it's a shame that it was abandoned.
Maybe the developer is tired?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes