SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Does anybody have a link to Jess's base character model in the Daz store?

I think it was called Lola or Luna, can't remember off the top of my head...

Reactions: M12

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
He has Covid...sure he does...

*rolls eyes*
I wonder what his next excuse will be?

Taken hostage by Ukrainian freedom fighters? Kidnapped by Albanian white slavers? Joined the Mormon Church and has to do missionary work?
Most likely just low on cheese secondary to excessive whining in this thread. Give him time to purchase more. Or, maybe place a custom order.

• Angry
Reactions: SuperW and 1879

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wait... He's really said that Covid hit him? Oh boy...

Everytime a new post or comment from him pops up, there's hope for a new update. But then it goes nowhere. This has been going on for a whole year now. Can't say he's milking his supporters for money as he's not charging while not working on the game, but this back and forth without any results isn't exactly very enjoyable either. Not for the fans on F95 and even less for those supporting him financially on Patreon for years, currently charging or not.

Well, guess it's kinda pointless to discuss it any more. I'm slowly losing interest in this project as it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Man, t4bbo used to be one of my favourite devs. One can only hope that 2023 is gonna be different...

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017
Wait... He's really said that Covid hit him? Oh boy...

Everytime a new post or comment from him pops up, there's hope for a new update. But then it goes nowhere. This has been going on for a whole year now. Can't say he's milking his supporters for money as he's not charging while not working on the game, but this back and forth without any results isn't exactly very enjoyable either. Not for the fans on F95 and even less for those supporting him financially on Patreon for years, currently charging or not.

Well, guess it's kinda pointless to discuss it any more. I'm slowly losing interest in this project as it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Man, t4bbo used to be one of my favourite devs. One can only hope that 2023 is gonna be different...
As frustrating as it is for fans like me who are eagerly looking forward to the next update, as far as I know, T4boo has always been good about pausing patreon payments. That's why he still has a huge number of patrons. T4boo is leaving thousands of dollars a month on the table and so I imagine there must be a good reason for his delay. Considering all that he has gone through, I am impressed he is able to do any creative work. I am hoping that the next update, whenever it comes, will be an amazing one.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Aw dang, another one bites the dust. :cry:
Sucks, but the first game was much better anyway. :poop:
I mean, look back a couple posts. The developer is still around, and the next update apparently had made some progress before he's got the Covid.

Now, I'm not gonna judge if that's true or not, but I wanna believe that he's being honest. Admittedly, after all the setbacks within the past 12 months, the timing may seem a bit odd, but oh well. Fact is, as mentioned plenty times, he's not getting any money out of it as he's not charging patrons, so there's hardly any reason for him to lie. He's losing money. But yeah, it's certainly frustrating for fans.

Anyway. Regarding the game, I'd say you can't really compare them yet. The first one is a complete product, while the second project has barely even started. Only thing we can really say at the moment is, the renders of t4bbo's second project are of much higher quality, and so are the animations. Well, not all that surprising considering how old the first game is by now. I liked the first game alot and it's a classic in the adult VN world, but I also think this second project has way more potential and the story we have so far is really enjoyable, atleast in my opinion. New updates would be great, though. o_O

Also, nice to see T4bbo still being around on F95. That post up there really surprised me, not gonna lie. I would have much preferred to see a post of him interacting with fans instead of a massive hater, but yeah.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can you give some examples here of original content and your rewrite? Can I hire you to improve diallogues?

And believe me or not, yes I had really bad Covid for 10 days.
What about some shadow drop of the release for christmas? :cool:

I bet there is a loooot of juicy content ready for that upload button already. :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes