DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can't believe how stupid this Tony guy is, can't take a hint, he's a dead man :ROFLMAO:
Even if we want to kill her boss or atleast kick his ass, it will just piss Laura off more. You know she will side with him so she doesn’t get fired or blacklisted from other networks, might even backfire and she moves in with him and becomes his personal maid

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Even if we want to kill her boss or atleast kick his ass, it will just piss Laura off more. You know she will side with him so she doesn’t get fired or blacklisted from other networks, might even backfire and she moves in with him and becomes his personal maid
YOU MANIAC!!! :p
DIRTY Filthy Animal , My hat's off to you, sir. In one post you were able to achieve something truly momentous.... cxx used his "shift" key for the first time in years. :p

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Do you know what you have to do cause I tried alot of different stuff.
I have really no idea why you can't get the BJ scene (there are btw. two of them). Here is the part of the code that is relevant for how the office scene plays out:

Python:
    if EricaRelationship > 20:
        jump EricaBathroomWillingBlowjob

elif EricaRelationship < -10:
        jump EricaBathroomForcedBlowjob

else:
        jump EricaBathroomCumScene
Do you only see the HJ?

Jan 8, 2023
I have really no idea why you can't get the BJ scene (there are btw. two of them). Here is the part of the code that is relevant for how the office scene plays out:

Python:
    if EricaRelationship > 20:
        jump EricaBathroomWillingBlowjob

elif EricaRelationship < -10:
        jump EricaBathroomForcedBlowjob

else:
        jump EricaBathroomCumScene
Do you only see the HJ?
No none of that stuff came up maybe I need to unlock other scenes of her.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I played all the way through a couple of times
Then there's something wrong with your script. The office scene take place in the middle of the dinner date with Lara. Erica fantasizes about what happened in the bathroom earlier and gives either only a HJ (-10 - 20 pts), a willing BJ (>20 pts) or a forced BJ (<-10 pts). When nothing of that happens your game is broken.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Which character should I focus on?
All of you probably know what's going to happen with Lara in the next chapter of our game. However, after that we have already prepared a few scenarios for each character in line with our story.

Question is, who is going to make it to the next update and get most of my attention regarding renders and animations?

Note: As Foxxy Club Member you gain +1 extra vote by votting in both tier polls!

Lara (all routes included)
25%

Angelica (all routes included)
50%

Erica (all routes included)
0%

Jessica/Jane
25%
4 votes total

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Progress update 12.01.2023

Dear Patrons,
I wanted to give you a quick update on the progress of the game - Babysitters. I'm finishing the hotel scene featuring Lara and the main character, as well as a variation with Tony. I will be sharing scenes in upcoming days. However, as soon as I finish, I'll let you choose which character will be featured in the next scene and will get most of my attention, so please check the polls.

I also wanted to let you know that I've updated the Tier rewards for our Patreon supporters. I highly encourage you to check them out and see what's new. One of the main changes is that we've added new content suggestion channel in our Discord where Foxxy and Yacht Club Patrons can share their ideas and animation suggestions for the game. I will also post monthly post here on Patreon for those who don't use discord or don't like to use discord for NSFW purposes.

Thanks for your continued support!

T4bbo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Unlocked
All of you probably know what's going to happen with Lara in the next chapter of our game. However, after that we have already prepared a few scenarios for each character in line with our story.

Question is, who is going to make it to the next update and get most of my attention regarding renders and animations?

Note: As Foxxy Club Member you gain +1 extra vote by votting in both tier polls!

25%

50%

0%

Jessica/Jane
25%
4 votes total
lol n=4, sounds like he needs to lax his voting entry requirements, though I appreciate you relaying the message from patreon.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Progress update 12.01.2023

Dear Patrons,
I wanted to give you a quick update on the progress of the game - Babysitters. I'm finishing the hotel scene featuring Lara and the main character, as well as a variation with Tony. I will be sharing scenes in upcoming days. However, as soon as I finish, I'll let you choose which character will be featured in the next scene and will get most of my attention, so please check the polls.

I also wanted to let you know that I've updated the Tier rewards for our Patreon supporters. I highly encourage you to check them out and see what's new. One of the main changes is that we've added new content suggestion channel in our Discord where Foxxy and Yacht Club Patrons can share their ideas and animation suggestions for the game. I will also post monthly post here on Patreon for those who don't use discord or don't like to use discord for NSFW purposes.

Thanks for your continued support!

T4bbo
Angelica :love:

Dec 29, 2021

Unlocked

25%

50%

0%

Jessica/Jane
25%
4 votes total

I chose the perfect milf Lara :love: , too bad Dr.Wick :devilish: doesn't have more airtime...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
lol n=4, sounds like he needs to lax his voting entry requirements, though I appreciate you relaying the message from patreon.
Update on voting poll, looks like Angelica will cruise to victory

30%

50%

11%

Jessica/Jane
9%
98 votes total
·
2 days left