RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I have her over 20 I think I have her at like 23 and it still won't work.
Weird. I took a quick glance and didn't find any other conditions for the scene to trigger. But maybe it's tied to another event like if she caught you and Lara in the jacuzzi with the neighbors or the result of the Photoshoot with Jess and the blonde who's name I can't remember.

You can always download URM and force the scene to trigger...

Jan 8, 2023
Weird. I took a quick glance and didn't find any other conditions for the scene to trigger. But maybe it's tied to another event like if she caught you and Lara in the jacuzzi with the neighbors or the result of the Photoshoot with Jess and the blonde who's name I can't remember.

You can always download URM and force the scene to trigger...
What do you mean by downloading urm and thank you for trying to help me.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I tried downloading it but couldn't get it right
Download. Put file in the "game" folder. Press alt + M. Top right corner there is a crossed eye, click on it to uncross it. Play game until scene. A prompt shows up in top left corner. saying "x choices" or "Path Detected". Open it, press "SELECT" on whatever choice you want to pick.

Can't explain any better than that. You should watch the videos on how to use the mod or jus play around with it.

Jan 8, 2023
Download. Put file in the "game" folder. Press alt + M. Top right corner there is a crossed eye, click on it to uncross it. Play game until scene. A prompt shows up in top left corner. saying "x choices" or "Path Detected". Open it, press "SELECT" on whatever choice you want to pick.

Can't explain any better than that. You should watch the videos on how to use the mod or jus play around with it.
I will thank you

Jan 8, 2023

Does it work for android

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
What’s up with the gallery? It’s pixelated even though I’ve “completed” the scenes…am I just being an idiot? Haha

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Can't believe how stupid this Tony guy is, can't take a hint, he's a dead man :ROFLMAO:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just picked this back up, does the auto button not work at all? Looks like it's just a decoration. lol

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Morning y'al....so I LOVE NTR haha. Looking for some great NTR titles (I've most likely played them, but maybe not). Any suggestions?
Thanks a million

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Couple questions.. is NTR all or nothing, meaning if you turn it off you don't get those choices, or if you leave it on it's full on, or if you leave it on do you get the choice for each situation?

Are updates one week in game time? So example after the most recent update you'd be up to day 42.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes