• Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Thank you for your time and work!!!

Reactions: xanonxmousx

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Don't feel sorry for raising critique or giving feedback, I actually apprecciate it very much. But I've also learned that different people have different tastes and you can't satisfy everyone. But if some parts of the game, whether it is renders, animations, sounds or particular scripts are getting constant hate from most of players, then something is really wrong.

Whole game Babysitters until update 0.0.4. was written by Sindel, native female storywriter, she was really good and especially fast. She was best writer I had, after my hiatus she left and she has now full time job, she doesnt have time to write anymore. In my personal opinion Babysitters scripts are in general better written than previous game Babysitter, although each game has it's better and worse parts. However, I get it that standards are much higher now and if anyone who is native speaker, is familiar with the game, has free time and enjoys writing is more than welcomed to join me and we can discuss it in private.

Scripts for this update were written as follows (all of them I reviewed and re-touched using ChatGpt and GPT3):
1.) EP6_Bathroom_Lara+Angelica_Final - Burt
2.) Ep6_Dr. Wick Session_Final - Burt
3.) Ep6_NewHomeExhibitionismFunWithLara_Final - Burt
4.) EP6_EricaBathroomEncounter_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
5.) EP6_AngelicaRoomEncounter_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
6.) EP6_Lunch Time_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
8.) EP6_YogaSession_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
9.) EP6_PhotoSession_Final - T4bbo (me)
10.) EP6_DormRoomLesbianFun_Final - T4bbo (me)
11.) EP6_Nightout_Final - T4bbo and Ceaser
12.) EP6_EricaOfficeMasturbationandBathroomFantasy_Final - Ceaser
Much appreciated response! Didn't realize there were several people doing the writing. That probably explains why I felt like it was somewhat of a rollercoaster ride, with some bits being written better than others.

I think you'd greatly benefit from a native English speaking proofreader, maybe not even a writer as Burt apparently is on board, and I believe he is a good writer from what I can remember in Babysitter. Now I gotta play through the update again to see which one of you deserves a spanking.. :p

Jokes aside, thank you!

Reactions: GraphicusRex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the path i played, Lara was definately not wanting Tony's shrivelled up litte dick, Tony was acting like a delusional stalker, and so i was looking forward to going into the room and kicking his ass. but dam dev ends it there..
well it was perfect cliffhanger point to end.

Reactions: 1879
Jul 28, 2020
I didn't like the babysitter but this one looks much more interesting from the model standpoint and overall quality.

MC being a modelling photographer sound pretty neat.

And yeah.. This thread will be a treat to read like every other having specific fetish in it, when ''NO NTR, NOT EVEN AVOIDABLE NTR'' cavarly in shining armors show up, thinking about only themselves and fetishes they like. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
NTR is trash but to each their own, as long as it can be avoided its acceptable

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I will make a spoiler here, previous owner of the previous house is Mr. Silver who got out of jail, returned to his wife and bought the house back from you. They have a newborn (and you know who father is). Now in the same street there are you and Lara, John and Miranda and Mr. Silver with his wife. All of them need babysitters (Jane, Jessica and Erica).
interesting...can we get 2 babysitters? :KEK: I`m thinking Jessy
also while ur here why does a strict path give better rewards than a sugar daddy path?

Reactions: Koulo077

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
scrappy after installing your mod, some previously opened scenes in the gallery became closed. after I open scenes in the gallery they still remain closed. If you have time please take a look, it would be also cool if you add a button to open all the scenes in the gallery

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
I'm having trouble with the mod for 0.6 uipdate. The gallery isn't working properly. Both prior unlocked scenes and scenes that I haven't unlocked but the mod should unlock are not clickable.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

doesn't work for last page of gallery. Even if you see the scenes in the game, scenes are locked in gallery.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021

Is there an android port with this mod anywhere? I tried looking in this thread and on other sites but I'm having trouble.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes