kklavici

Sep 6, 2018
scrappy Hello and thank you for the mod but for me you updated mod is not working. No error received but no cheats, no gallery unlocked and no green buttons for dialogues. Could you please let mw now if it is a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Thank you

Reactions: LSC82

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
scrappy Thanks for the update. I know your busy as hell at the moment, with several games updated using your mods, so I'll keep it short. Starting a new game the choices worked fine for me, but your gallery doesn't unlock the scenes. Cheatbutton worked in the beginning, but disappeared for awhile before appearing again. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder when we will reach the point where Tony has Lara stay with him at his own house overnight multiple days a week, where she will be fucked all night long, and won't be home at all multiple days a week, with the excuse of staying at a friend's place overnight.

Reactions: psl_cricket

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
wait what? so his previous game, babysitter, is not written by him? or at least t4bbo is not the main writer but the burtreynoldsmustache person?

Does that writer the sole writer of City of Broken Dreamers? because if so, i'm playing CoBD this weekend.
No, he doesn't write anything. He'll admit his english isn't up to par so he has gotten other people. I'm sure he tells them an overview of what he wants and the writers make it work. I wasn't thrilled with the new writer when Burtreynoldsmustache left Babysitter.

I think Burtreynoldsmustache is still with CoBD. I'm not sure. I only know he was on the project at the beginning. But yeah, he wrote the majority of Babysitter.

Reactions: camube

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
the ending scene was a bit confusing for me since i did not allow Lara to mess around with any other guys. i promoted the interest in doing things with other women,not other guys during the game. then the new update seems to have taken all the choices i made away. seems the dev decided to remove the choice from the game as the new update went on. i do hope that the next update allows the mc to kick the ever living out of her boss and make it clear to him that it is hands off or else for that that dirty old delusional prick.
Pretty sure that's exactly what will happen depending on the route you are on. But devs have been known to do stupid things for dumb reasons before so you can never rule anything out until next update comes out in maybe 2024 or so

Jun 1, 2017
You missed the start of conversation and you missed the point.
I talked about stopping my support on Patreon back in 2019. And yet this sycophant came out of nowhere and started harrasing me for being "rude and with lack of compassion" for cancelling my support. Seriously? Why does he care about some pledge in 2019?

I find it funny, that always some two-faced sycophants come out of nowhere, when somebody mentions anything about stopping sending money. If they really care about dev so much, then they should send all of their own money. Blaming others for not sending their's money only makes them two-faced sycophants.
I think you missed something, i call you rude and with lack of compassion because you state how
his work ethic has gotten much worse
EDIT you are right with one thing you're free to do what you want with your money and be sure no one cares what you do with them.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
thank you for the mod update, Scrappy :LOL:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
No, he doesn't write anything. He'll admit his english isn't up to par so he has gotten other people. I'm sure he tells them an overview of what he wants and the writers make it work. I wasn't thrilled with the new writer when Burtreynoldsmustache left Babysitter.

I think Burtreynoldsmustache is still with CoBD. I'm not sure. I only know he was on the project at the beginning. But yeah, he wrote the majority of Babysitter.
can i also ask starting around roughly which part of babysitter is written by burtreynoldsmustache?

i'm at post-jacuzzi scene with MC and her niece and jessica and the bartender guy and so far it's pretty mediocre tbh. But t4bbo has tons of patrons even after he stopped the billing so i'm curious.

i found him through this second game but it makes me curious about where the first game starts it's high point.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
can i also ask starting around roughly which part of babysitter is written by burtreynoldsmustache?

i'm at post-jacuzzi scene with MC and her niece and jessica and the bartender guy and so far it's pretty mediocre tbh. But t4bbo has tons of patrons even after he stopped the billing so i'm curious.

i found him through this second game but it makes me curious about where the first game starts it's high point.
To be honest, I'm not really quite sure when he came onto the project. I'm almost sure he didn't start out as the original writer for Babysitter. If someone out there who knows more, please step in. I think he left a little bit after the yacht scene. I know it was before the ski trip that he left. Burtreynoldsmustache eventually came back as a proofreader for the new writer and I think either was a proofreader for when Babysitters first started or still is. I actually have a question out to him on discord asking him when he started on Babysitter. So if or when he answers, I'll let you know....unless someone else knows for sure and can answer :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

If that's the case and he doesn't write anything for Babysitters either, well, let's just say he should definitely look for someone who is able to speak English properly. Not trying to hate on the new update, and I'm really happy that t4bbo is back working on this project, but most of the writing is really awful this time around. Whoever the person is that's doing the writing is just not good at it. And it's not just the lackluster English, imo. Both male and female characters act more or less the same. There's no individuality or soul with any of them in my opinion. It's basically one guy talking to himself in many different voices using broken English, if that makes sense. lol

Animations, renders, scenes... all great. But the writing? Ugh..

Edit: I feel bad for addressing this so bluntly. Don't hate me, T4bbo. :p (please consider hiring a competent writer)

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
If that's the case and he doesn't write anything for Babysitters either, well, let's just say he should definitely look for someone who is able to speak English properly. Not trying to hate on the new update, and I'm really happy that t4bbo is back working on this project, but most of the writing is really awful this time around. Whoever the person is that's doing the writing is just not good at it. And it's not just the lackluster English, imo. Both male and female characters act more or less the same. There's no individuality or soul with any of them in my opinion. It's basically one guy talking to himself in many different voices using broken English, if that makes sense. lol

Animations, renders, scenes... all great. But the writing? Ugh..

Edit: I feel bad for addressing this so bluntly. Don't hate me, T4bbo. :p (please consider hiring a competent writer)
That in, in a nutshell, was my issue after Burt left....because Jessica's personality in Babysitter went with him, lol. And I have felt the same toward the characters in Babysitters. Render wise, there are a few standouts...but writing wise, the mainly lackluster.

Reactions: palmtrees89

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020

He came in on update .09...right about the truth or dare section and then departed around the jess/christine 3some.

Reactions: camube

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
0.03 > 0.04 took about half a year
0.04 > 0.05 took over a year
0.05 > 0.06 took over a year again

Now I see why some people think the next update will be somewhere in 2024, I hope the dev can make at least 1 update every 2 months, preferably every month, now that he started making new content again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
0.03 > 0.04 took about half a year
0.04 > 0.05 took over a year
0.05 > 0.06 took over a year again

Now I see why some people think the next update will be somewhere in 2024, I hope the dev can make at least 1 update every 2 months, preferably every month, that should be doable with his Patreon income, he gets more money via Patreon than most devs, and they can do it while jiggling another job as well, and their updates are bigger too, and they write and make the renders+animations all on their own, I'm mainly talking about those with good render quality too, so it's not because their renders and storytelling abilities are bad.
He didn't charge his patrons a single cent during his abscence last year. He's also explained in detail as to why he wasn't able to work on this project. So no, you can't talk about Patreon income. I would be with you if he had charged money for nothing, but that's not the case. That said, he doesn't owe us or his patrons anything exactly because of that.

Also, you probably don't know what happened to his wife, otherwise you wouldn't come here and talk out of your backside. Which, by the way, is also connected to him not being able to work on the game in 2022 aswell as previous updates.

Cheers!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes