DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
He didn't charge his patrons a single cent during his abscence last year. He's also explained in detail as to why he wasn't able to work on this project. So no, you can't talk about Patreon income. I would be with you if he had charged money for nothing, but that's not the case. That said, he doesn't owe us or his patrons anything exactly because of that.

Also, you probably don't know what happened to his wife, otherwise you wouldn't come here and talk out of your backside.

Cheers!
No, I don't know anything about that, because I don't follow developers' private lives.

What about his other absences though, you're only talking about his most recent one, and as I showed you, he had more around the same length.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No, I don't know anything about that, because I don't follow developers' private lives.

What about his other absences though, you're only talking about his most recent one, and as I showed you, he had more around the same length.
Read my edited post again. The answer is in there. You don't have to follow his private life either to know what happened. This has been mentioned several times on his Patreon page aswell as on F95, and a bunch of posts from T4bbo himself on reddit. Like I said, it's all connected to his wife. Not hard to find out what happened if you do some "research". Either that, or you can stay ignorant and make yourself look really bad here.

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Hey thanks for the mod it, but the latest update doesn't seem to be working correctly, is there any chance for a new version?

Reactions: Justfindmyway

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Read my edited post again. The answer is in there. You don't have to follow his private life either to know what happened. This has been mentioned several times on his Patreon page aswell as on F95, and a bunch of posts from T4bbo himself on reddit. Like I said, it's all connected to his wife. Not hard to find out what happened if you do some "research". Either that, or you can stay ignorant and make yourself look really bad here.
I don't follow him on Patreon, nor on Reddit, so unless you expected me to look all around this thread for the reason, potentially spending a lot of time on that, there is no way I could've known he even had a wife in the first place.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't follow him on Patreon, nor on Reddit, so unless you expected me to look all around this thread for the reason, potentially spending a lot of time on that, there is no way I could've known he even had a wife in the first place.
Exactly. So you're just coming here to try and shit on him without having the slightest clue as to what's going on, making a bunch of assumptions without being able to back anything you said up. On top of that, you talk about other developers "jiggling jobs", while on the other hand saying that you don't follow developers private lives.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
On top of that, you talk about other developers "jiggling jobs", while on the other hand saying that you don't follow developers private lives.
That's because they often talk about in the threads, or on Discord, mainly through regular status updates, it doesn't mean I follow their private lives.

And I only follow a select few games on Discord, this one doesn't make the cut for me, if I was part of every game's Discord server that I even remotely enjoy, my Discord would be too chaotic, and I'd probably forget which servers I'm part of eventually.

But if it makes people happy, I'll edit my post slightly.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Finally had the time to play the update and i really liked it, even tho t4boo is the devil and ended it at spicy moment.
I like the eroticism in this game, just like in some older erotica movies.

Hopefully next part won't be next year and t4boo found the knack to work on updates again.

Also I've seen some comments about writing and this burt guy, honestly i played some of babysitter and didn't liked it much nor i was astonished by the writing there , it was just fine, just like it is here, but eroticism is much better here in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: T4bbo and tata19

Dec 29, 2021
0.03 > 0.04 took about half a year
0.04 > 0.05 took over a year
0.05 > 0.06 took over a year again

Now I see why some people think the next update will be somewhere in 2024, I hope the dev can make at least 1 update every 2 months, preferably every month, now that he started making new content again.

:ROFLMAO: You can wish for anything. But I think that you know yourself that your wishes are unrealistic. Which game at this level do you get an update every two months? :unsure:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
:ROFLMAO: You can wish for anything. But I think that you know yourself that your wishes are unrealistic. Which game at this level do you get an update every two months? :unsure:
It's not like this game is that high of a level, I'm not talking about massive updates either, smaller ones are fine too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
erica or angelika will have hard time to have sex with mc and won't be able to have sex after that for weeks.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Pretty long update with some good stuff in it! Nice to see this game back.

Does anyone know the inside story around why T4bbo keeps changing the house model? :unsure: Nothing wrong with it, just interesting.

Good luck to T4bbo!

Reactions: 1879

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
If that's the case and he doesn't write anything for Babysitters either, well, let's just say he should definitely look for someone who is able to speak English properly. Not trying to hate on the new update, and I'm really happy that t4bbo is back working on this project, but most of the writing is really awful this time around. Whoever the person is that's doing the writing is just not good at it. And it's not just the lackluster English, imo. Both male and female characters act more or less the same. There's no individuality or soul with any of them in my opinion. It's basically one guy talking to himself in many different voices using broken English, if that makes sense. lol

Animations, renders, scenes... all great. But the writing? Ugh..

Edit: I feel bad for addressing this so bluntly. Don't hate me, T4bbo. :p (please consider hiring a competent writer)
Don't feel sorry for raising critique or giving feedback, I actually apprecciate it very much. But I've also learned that different people have different tastes and you can't satisfy everyone. But if some parts of the game, whether it is renders, animations, sounds or particular scripts are getting constant hate from most of players, then something is really wrong.

Whole game Babysitters until update 0.0.4. was written by Sindel, native female storywriter, she was really good and especially fast. She was best writer I had, after my hiatus she left and she has now full time job, she doesnt have time to write anymore. In my personal opinion Babysitters scripts are in general better written than previous game Babysitter, although each game has it's better and worse parts. However, I get it that standards are much higher now and if anyone who is native speaker, is familiar with the game, has free time and enjoys writing is more than welcomed to join me and we can discuss it in private.

Scripts for this update were written as follows (all of them I reviewed and re-touched using ChatGpt and GPT3):
1.) EP6_Bathroom_Lara+Angelica_Final - Burt
2.) Ep6_Dr. Wick Session_Final - Burt
3.) Ep6_NewHomeExhibitionismFunWithLara_Final - Burt
4.) EP6_EricaBathroomEncounter_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
5.) EP6_AngelicaRoomEncounter_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
6.) EP6_Lunch Time_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
8.) EP6_YogaSession_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
9.) EP6_PhotoSession_Final - T4bbo (me)
10.) EP6_DormRoomLesbianFun_Final - T4bbo (me)
11.) EP6_Nightout_Final - T4bbo and Ceaser
12.) EP6_EricaOfficeMasturbationandBathroomFantasy_Final - Ceaser

Last edited:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Pretty long update with some good stuff in it! Nice to see this game back.

Does anyone know the inside story around why T4bbo keeps changing the house model? :unsure: Nothing wrong with it, just interesting.

Good luck to T4bbo!
I will make a spoiler here, previous owner of the previous house is Mr. Silver who got out of jail, returned to his wife and bought the house back from you. They have a newborn (and you know who father is). Now in the same street there are you and Lara, John and Miranda and Mr. Silver with his wife. All of them need babysitters (Jane, Jessica and Erica).

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Don't feel sorry for raising critique or giving feedback, I actually apprecciate it very much. But I've also learned that different people have different tastes and you can't satisfy everyone. But if some parts of the game, whether it is renders, animations, sounds or particular scripts are getting constant hate from most of players, then something is really wrong.

Whole game Babysitters until update 0.0.4. was written by Sindel, native female storywriter, she was really good and especially fast. She was best writer I had, after my hiatus she left and she has now full time job, she doesnt have time to write anymore. In my personal opinion Babysitters scripts are in general better written than previous game Babysitter, although each game has it's better and worse parts. However, I get it that standards are much higher now and if anyone who is native speaker, is familiar with the game, has free time and enjoys writing is more than welcomed to join me and we can discuss it in private.

Scripts for this update were written as follows (all of them I reviewed and re-touched using ChatGpt and GPT3):
1.) EP6_Bathroom_Lara+Angelica_Final - Burt
2.) Ep6_Dr. Wick Session_Final - Burt
3.) Ep6_NewHomeExhibitionismFunWithLara_Final - Burt
4.) EP6_EricaBathroomEncounter_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
5.) EP6_AngelicaRoomEncounter_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
6.) EP6_Lunch Time_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
8.) EP6_YogaSession_Final - Ceaser (New guy)
9.) EP6_PhotoSession_Final - T4bbo (me)
10.) EP6_DormRoomLesbianFun_Final - T4bbo (me)
11.) EP6_Nightout_Final - T4bbo and Ceaser
12.) EP6_EricaOfficeMasturbationandBathroomFantasy_Final - Ceaser
I really loved your game, keep doing what you are already doing and good luck.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes