What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Relationship with Angelica should be greater than 20 or less than -20 to get the studio scenes. The blowjob is for the strict daddy route
Alright thanks for this and the earlier reply. I thought the blowjob scene was available for the sugar daddy route since there was a line which said "if he treated me better" or something like that. Kudos.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
scrappy Can you please update?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, if I remember right, BurtReynoldsMustache wrote the majority of Babysitter before they had their falling out toward the end(which incidently lead to Babysitters being created). I think he's working on City of Broken Dreams now...I know he was on that project when it launched. When T4bbo changed writers on Babysitter, I didn't care for it. Personalities of the characters changed. I think his renders are great for the style he does, but I have to agree with you about the writing, it's a tad weak.
wait what? so his previous game, babysitter, is not written by him? or at least t4bbo is not the main writer but the burtreynoldsmustache person?

Does that writer the sole writer of City of Broken Dreamers? because if so, i'm playing CoBD this weekend.

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well I didn't mentioned that as quality but renders as general. You maybe right about quality I can't be sure because its been a while last time I played babysitter. Since years passed an improvement is a must already. Tanlines was just an example on bad quality render though. Tanlines look like cement is a hit on render and its quality. Maybe I should be more specific when I mentioned missing renders, what I tried to say there I prefer somewhat passable but frequent images over high quality but stationary images. Like, bj scenes for Angel the story moves on but characters just sit side by side. I believe its on the render category as well.
Tanlines have nothing to do with bad render quality, though. You might not like them personally, but it's completely natural, and one dude replying to you even gave you an example with the picture he's attached to his post. Again, you can dislike them and that's fine, but it's completely unrelated to render quality.

And to be honest, I have no clue what you're trying to say with "passable but frequent images over high quality but stationary images". Might be a language barrier. Same applies to the rest of this quote.

"Like, bj scenes for Angel the story moves on but characters just sit side by side. I believe its on the render category as well." What does that even mean?

That's the exact reason that I said its unfair comparision but for the first game. Btw I really don't like keep mentioning first game because this game is not a sequel so should be treated sepereted as well but since have the same dev I can't help to keep compare them, I know for a fact if dev used different name or I haven't played the first game I would have praised the game more. Although the game is very early stages branching is really not enough, it almost feel like kinetic novel. When we consider we don't have choices as much as other games, choices should be more significant on the story. The story goes only one direction whether or not you choose something else, that is not good.
Pretty sure your issue lies with this past update, as most choices didn't seem to make a difference. But just like it was in the first game, many choices will impact future scenes and outcomes. Also, you really should play 'Babysitter' again, because it kinda had the same amount of routes and choices you could make. Only difference here is the game is still very much in it's baby shoes, like I said before. Take a look at the outdated walkthrough. There are several routes, but you're not seeing the whole picture yet as the story needs to unfold first, which is why a comparison is somewhat unfair.

Edit: Oh, and also, the scenes in this update have a bunch of different outcomes depending on previous choices and relationship status.

Although I agree on some improvements on dialogues could be good, it is not neccassary right know. It can be done when the story ends as an extra polishing update because it can be overwhelmingly big work for no significant value for an update. So probably it will only delay next updates. I believe leaving them as it is and focusing more important things like moving the story forward could be better idea.
No offense, but your English is pretty much in the same league as the current translation and writing we have in the game, and so I can see why it might not be a big deal to you. There's some major flaws with the syntax and terminology, which can turn a great scene into something less than mediocre. It just ruins the immersion and makes things look rather...cheap, for a lack of better words. So no, I totally disagree when you say that this should be fixed at the very end, as it makes the entire ride much less enjoyable. I would love to see t4bbo hire a writer/proofreader again, which I'm sure would elevate the story to new heights. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
nice update and long, don't remember fully what happened before but it doesn't matter, update ended on bad place since we wanted to see mc tearing lara's boss into pieces.
I think that will only happen on the non-ntr route.

Reactions: rogosh

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.0.6
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.0.6
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

View attachment 2286290
View attachment 2286293
View attachment 2286297

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.0.6

Babás [v0.0.6] Mega
I updated the translation to V0.0.6
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.0.6

Reactions: Beowulf72

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
cxx i would have liked to see the boss thrashed around too (if on good wife route as I noticed in my play through she does resist his advances then)

Alternatively, we were missing the “getting ready for dinner” with Lara. The tease of seeing her saying I’m ready walking out of the room or house with that dress on, opening the car door and sneaking looks at her legs during the drive to the restaurant was a total missed opportunity in building that scene up further in my opinion.

Looking forward to what happens with the boss though in the next update - hope we don’t have to wait a year

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
[Ren'Py] Babysitters [v0.0.6] [T4bbo] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 865MB
Repack size: 219MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Thanks for the compression! However, the mirrors you are using are spam ridden sites.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Cheat button not showing up after installing mod?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes