GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Where exactly is the correlation between render quality, "missing renders" and "tanlines"? Anyone can clearly see that the renders here are superior to the ones in t4bbo's first game. Higher resolution, shaders, assets, lighting. It's like comparing a AAA game from 2015 with a AAA game from 2022. There's obviously an improvement in quality. Denying that would be lying.

The scenes might be the same in most cases, but they do play out differently depending on previous choices, and there ARE scenes which you only get to see if you make the right choice for it. And yes, you can't really compare the two yet as this project is barely at a point where branching would really impact it. The different paths are there, you just don't really see it as the game is still in it's baby shoes, more or less. The path for several different routes is set, t4bbo just needs to develop them further. Which I'm sure he's going to do.

The one thing I personally would really like to see an improvement on are dialogues (English translation/writing). T4bbo used to have a writer/proofreader, and you can tell that he doesn't have one at the moment. The translation is a rollercoaster ride.
Yeah, if I remember right, BurtReynoldsMustache wrote the majority of Babysitter before they had their falling out toward the end(which incidently lead to Babysitters being created). I think he's working on City of Broken Dreams now...I know he was on that project when it launched. When T4bbo changed writers on Babysitter, I didn't care for it. Personalities of the characters changed. I think his renders are great for the style he does, but I have to agree with you about the writing, it's a tad weak.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I'm pretty sure I avoided the boss guy but the update makes it seem like they did something. Is this an error or am I mistaken?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
dialogue with boss seems more like he is constantly harrassing her and is deluded into thinkin she is into him because she doesn't put a stop to it. she should have told mc all about it and let him kick bosses ass to get her point across.

Aug 12, 2020
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Greetings, Scrappy, how are you? Happy New Year. After such a long time since the release of the previous version, do you intend to update your mod? By the way, tks a lot by your great job. I'm fan of your work.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks T4bbo for the latest update. I really enjoyed the dinner scene - Lara is looking mighty fine in that dress and stockings and hope she wears stuff like that more often in future updates.

and yes it really sucked with that cliffhanger - really looking forward to the next update and hope it comes soon.

shinluvsumi

Aug 20, 2020
Updated for 0.0.5

Update plz

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
How do you get Angelica's blowjob scene at the studio?

I searched the thread and but every suggestion has failed me.

Oct 10, 2022
Where exactly is the correlation between render quality, "missing renders" and "tanlines"?
Well I didn't mentioned that as quality but renders as general. You maybe right about quality I can't be sure because its been a while last time I played babysitter. Since years passed an improvement is a must already. Tanlines was just an example on bad quality render though. Tanlines look like cement is a hit on render and its quality. Maybe I should be more specific when I mentioned missing renders, what I tried to say there I prefer somewhat passable but frequent images over high quality but stationary images. Like, bj scenes for Angel the story moves on but characters just sit side by side. I believe its on the render category as well.

The scenes might be the same in most cases, but they do play out differently depending on previous choices, and there ARE scenes which you only get to see if you make the right choice for it. And yes, you can't really compare the two yet as this project is barely at a point where branching would really impact it. The different paths are there, you just don't really see it as the game is still in it's baby shoes, more or less. The path for several different routes is set, t4bbo just needs to develop them further. Which I'm sure he's going to do.
That's the exact reason that I said its unfair comparision but for the first game. Btw I really don't like keep mentioning first game because this game is not a sequel so should be treated sepereted as well but since have the same dev I can't help to keep compare them, I know for a fact if dev used different name or I haven't played the first game I would have praised the game more. Although the game is very early stages branching is really not enough, it almost feel like kinetic novel. When we consider we don't have choices as much as other games, choices should be more significant on the story. The story goes only one direction whether or not you choose something else, that is not good.

The one thing I personally would really like to see an improvement on are dialogues (English translation/writing). T4bbo used to have a writer/proofreader, and you can tell that he doesn't have one at the moment. The translation is a rollercoaster ride.
Although I agree on some improvements on dialogues could be good, it is not neccassary right know. It can be done when the story ends as an extra polishing update because it can be overwhelmingly big work for no significant value for an update. So probably it will only delay next updates. I believe leaving them as it is and focusing more important things like moving the story forward could be better idea.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Updated for 0.0.5

Looks like you may be the only hope for those wanting an updated mod. I think OscarSix stopped doing mods, maybe health reasons. My memory is a bit fuzzy on all that.

Reactions: gibbonraver
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes