DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You maybe, don't know but this author when stopping deliver update was when his wife suffer a tragic accident that put her in coma, in suspended vitality and after her awakened, i don't know exactly if is full awakened needed serious medical care by her husband and medical spec to can survive every day. In this situation i think he don't care about your daily fapping and your comments was rude and with lack of compassion for his situation. (n)
That's just excuses.
I have been on the internet for long time and I have seen thousands excuses, so pardon me, but I am skeptical about typical excuses like "my dog died" , "family member seriously ill or died" , blah blah, yada yada, etc.

If I dont like somebody's speed of releases, then I will stop sending them money. They are MY money. Period.

But that is just my own oppinion. You are entitled to your own oppinion. Feel free to send money to anyone with (alleged) sob story.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's just excuses.
I have been on the internet for long time and I have seen thousands excuses, so pardon me, but I am skeptical about typical excuses like "my dog died" , "family member seriously ill or died" , blah blah, yada yada, etc.

If I dont like somebody's speed of releases, then I will stop sending them money. They are MY money. Period.

But that is just my own oppinion. You are entitled to your own oppinion. Feel free to send money to anyone with (alleged) sob story.
It must be the best magic trick in the world to take money from people while the payment on Patreon was on pause for months,actually years.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
That's just excuses.

Pity there's not an 'arsehole' emoji, because you sir, are one of the highest order.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Pity there's not an 'arsehole' emoji, because you sir, are one of the highest order.
Actually, it is called REAL WORLD, kiddo. You dont work = you dont get any money.
Nobody cares about your excuse. Only two-faced sycophants will pretend that they care.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That's just excuses.

I fully agree with you. I don't believe any dev that give a sob story either. Most of the time it's half true and very embellished.
But I do hope his wife is alright if she really is hurt. I don't wish that on anyone.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It must be the best magic trick in the world to take money from people while the payment on Patreon was on pause for months,actually years.
You missed the start of conversation and you missed the point.
I talked about stopping my support on Patreon back in 2019. And yet this sycophant came out of nowhere and started harrasing me for being "rude and with lack of compassion" for cancelling my support. Seriously? Why does he care about some pledge in 2019?

I find it funny, that always some two-faced sycophants come out of nowhere, when somebody mentions anything about stopping sending money. If they really care about dev so much, then they should send all of their own money. Blaming others for not sending their's money only makes them two-faced sycophants.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I talked about stopping my support on Patreon back in 2019. And yet this sycophant came out of nowhere and started harrasing me for being "rude and with lack of compassion" for cancelling my support. Seriously? Why does he care about some pledge in 2019?

I find it funny, that always some two-faced sycophants come out of nowhere, when somebody mentions anything about stopping sending money. If they really care about dev so much, then they should send all of their own money. Blaming others for not sending their's money only makes them two-faced sycophants.
You really need to read more.
You are just use simple copy paste for your response all the time:)
Please don't skip school hours so much.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
While I like where this is going, I thought the last NTR scene missed the mark a bit. Lara could have been a bit more pro-active towards her boss at this point. He gave away a promotion in front of a witness (his mistake to play the card that early) and he shouldn't believe for one moment that that's all it takes to get her. He also wouldn't want to get beat up by her boyfriend, naturally.

Even if she likes to be dominated or placed in situations where she could be caught in the act (her having a thing for old guys is too one-dimensional for me), I would have liked to see some sort of cat & mouse game between those two. She giving him a raging boner by placing her hand on his trousers while laughing, her pulling back while he tries to kiss her neck, she sucking on his finger and/or playing for time and getting a kick out of pulling the strings this time.

Would be more fun if her boss is married himself and not in able to make it official yet so the player can decide if they should risk it or play it safe. Turning her into another "rape" victim who only enjoys being wanted that much on the inside but never actually says it aloud is fucking boring IMO. I mean what that's end goal here? Her being a sex slave for the whole news station because she's spineless and can't so no? Why can't there be no path where the boss has to convince the MC to let him sleep with his wife (after the fact?). The MC could use the connection for his own work, play both sides etc.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Lotta name calling going on here, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are a sycophant.

That is the only render I recall looking like that. Not sure what happened there.
I noticed the odd look too when doing my run through. My only guess is that he's not fully hard it's bending his dick a bit, and with the foreskin there it really makes the whole thing look different.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the ending scene was a bit confusing for me since i did not allow Lara to mess around with any other guys. i promoted the interest in doing things with other women,not other guys during the game. then the new update seems to have taken all the choices i made away. seems the dev decided to remove the choice from the game as the new update went on. i do hope that the next update allows the mc to kick the ever living out of her boss and make it clear to him that it is hands off or else for that that dirty old delusional prick.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I noticed the odd look too when doing my run through. My only guess is that he's not fully hard it's bending his dick a bit, and with the foreskin there it really makes the whole thing look different.
I guess especially since the foreskin looks a mile thick and the dick itself is larger than a baby's forearm. :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes