palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well. That decided that. Don't know what kinda deformity you need to have a dick look like that, plus revolting foreskin, but I ain't spending a game looking at that disgusting excuse for a dick.
on 1 game mc has dick which lookslike it's from deadpool.
Yeah, I'm not quite sure what's up with that either. Like cxx said, in t4bbo's first game it's also like that. All of the male characters seem to have weird deformities with their genitals. Almost looks a bit alien-like. It's not a gamebreaking thing to me, but yeah if I could change it, I certainly would. Just doesn't look very visually appealing when a girl goes to town on a dick that's extremely bend and even got some questionable looking lumps on it's shaft. I mean, there's certainly better looking dick-assets out there. :unsure:

That is the only render I recall looking like that. Not sure what happened there.
You can see those deformities in pretty much every render with any naked male character in t4bbo's games, unfortunately. I really have no clue why. Oh well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
Jul 30, 2018
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
are you done with this one scrappy ?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
pls update for for v0.0.6, tks

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
After checking some old walkthrough... Am I correct to asume that you have to treat Lara bad (get negative relationship points) for more NTR scenes? Like if she likes MC too much she will refuse some opportunitites? Thanks for any info! :)
Yes, she needs to have a negative relationship with you for the NTR scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
oh wow. wasn't expecting this one
much love to tabbo, didn't read the recent 10+ pages so i don't know how he's doing

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes