sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I do think if its possible the Dev is milking their supporters its a good idea to say it where otherwise people might be fooled into giving them more money. Also again this is a Pirate Site if you want to have a resonance chamber of positive feelings for the Dev than perhaps you should be the one sticking to Patreon & Discord with the rest of the fanatics.

Also I don't feel 'entitled' to shit, do I feel the Devs owe me personally anythings? No. My arguments had NOTHING to do with any notion I feel owed anything, but everything with making sure that the people here be aware of potential scams. In life their isn't just place for 'positive' opinions but 'negative' opinions as well. If you want to live in a world with only rainbows and butterflies than maybe you should lock yourself up in a room with your buddies instead of complaining about someones opinion giving in a public space.

Seriously, at no point did I claim this Dev was assuredly one of the bad guys, did I imply the possibility? Sure, but their is nothing wrong with doubting someones intentions, but you lots have been jumping on your high and mighty horse and bitched at everything I said systematically.

I have repeated again and again that I merely stated it was a possibility, and you lot have been hammering over the claim I am all wrong again pretty much on the claim of 'because you said so'. You call me entitled? You are the ones acting entitled, entitled to be the only ones allowed to speak, to express yourselves and no one else unless they support your opinion.
You are probably right about most devs.. but when u say the "possibility" about this dev, it can give a bad impression for someone new to the thread.. Even though u said that generally, saying that here had its clear intentions.. t4boo was wildly inconsistent with his promises(bcse of personal reasons), but had billing paused all that time.. so, it most definitely was not a milking strategy.. writing this to just clear that up.. have a gud day :)

superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
You have to have positive relations with Lara and Her + Choose the Sexy Dress at the shoot

EDIT: You can also have negative relations with both. If you have positive with her and negative with lara you get the worse scene
Odd, I have positive points in all (as shown below) but I still can't get the BJ scene, only the handy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
You are probably right about most devs.. but when u say the "possibility" about this dev, it can give a bad impression for someone new to the thread.. Even though u said that generally, saying that here had its clear intentions.. t4boo was wildly inconsistent with his promises(bcse of personal reasons), but had billing paused all that time.. so, it most definitely was not a milking strategy.. writing this to just clear that up.. have a gud day :)
See funny enough you are the first person that gave me a single argument in favor of the Dev else than 'because I said so'. I wouldn't have been arguing if people had talked about this like adults, like you did, rather than like a bunch of mindless sycophants, like those previous posts did. So thanks for that, and have a good day you too.

utkubaran52

Jan 14, 2020
You have to have positive relations with Lara and Her + Choose the Sexy Dress at the shoot

EDIT: You can also have negative relations with both. If you have positive with her and negative with lara you get the worse scene
Doesn't work. I have positive relationship with both but the scene is doesn't appear.

Zerfleischer

Jan 19, 2019
Somehow this is the only game which doesnt play the videos/animations for me? Does anyone know why that might be? They work fine in every other Renpy game..

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Certainly a difficult end of update to continue on the no ntr route. Let's hope that it will be solved in a logical way and not with some stupid explanation as it happens in some other game.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Doesn't work. I have positive relationship with both but the scene is doesn't appear.
In my case, I refused/rejected her with all her previous attemps at giving foot/HJ/BJ and then finally got the BJ after the photoshoot. Same for Erica in order to get the gagging (you have to keep distance to them so that they both feel desperate ang get more daring in their final action).

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
ngl, I totally forgot about this VN until just now when I saw it got updated. It feels like 84 years have passed since my first time seeing this VN here.

Reactions: Renzon

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Agreed. If dev's can't work on your game for whatever reason and pause payments, that's perfectly fine. In return, each patron can also decide whether to remain on Patreon if the dev is inactive for a long time. You can easily cancel the subscription and if there are updates after a long time, you can resume the subscription. So I don't understand the dev's discussion about milking. If I notice that nothing happens for a long time with projects that I support, I'm out.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes