• Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update please

Reactions: Punto

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
How bad is the Engrish in this game?
There's a few mistakes but for the most part the English is quite good.

Most Bullshit and boring update ever.I know the dev had a really rough time.I cant begin to imagine what he went through but this update was really bad.2 foot scenes,a lesbian scene and a fantasy scene really? only the wife got a bit action but she already has.The wait for this was not worthy whatsoever.And people thought being a dik update was bad.
If you think this is a 'Bullshit and boring update,' then you haven't played many of the games on F95.

Reactions: bamachine

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
WTG, Ted! You nailed it.
If i was to subtract a bunch of your constant cheerleader vibe comments, a lot of others while skimming through seem to suggest that he indeed did. Well, unless you are the type that gets off on filler lesbo content I guess.

I vaguely remember really liking this game and the daughter stuff that I believe left on a pretty major tease note. Don't recall her game name, but I'm guessing she might be Angel and therefor the game just picked back up with more of the same there?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
On the one hand it's nice to see the game rise from the depths of abandonment. On the other there's no way this update makes up for all the lost time. Since it's been so long, I think I'll skip and come back to it once the game has a decent chunk of content to it.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its good update but i really thought it would be huge update with much content sadly this is very short and do u think Lara is getting fucked ? why was she quite how will the dev handle this if ntr was off ?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Will this mod be updated to 0.0.6 ?