DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Having a hard time figuring out how to get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can anyone help?
You have to have positive relations with Lara and Her + Choose the Sexy Dress at the shoot

EDIT: You can also have negative relations with both. If you have positive with her and negative with lara you get the worse scene

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The reason for that is simple: Greed, see many Devs know that to sustain their Patreon they need to make an act of presence around the end of the year / new year time. Which is why you'll see a ton of updates to games that likely haven't been updated in 6+ months but that tend to be about 5 minutes long.

Its all to make a show of being active before people with the new year might decide to drop some Patreon subscriptions that they deem inactive, think of it as something akin to a spring cleaning, anyhow, Devs have figured that by making a show, and considering on this website they don't really leave a track record of updates so by doing so they can give the illusion of being active Devs.
A lot of developers have work and only have time to make updates at the end of the year when they are on vacation. This developer had a severe personal tragedy of massive proportions and stated clearly that there would not be many updates because of this, I still supported the developer financially for many months after he stated this, so did everyone else. But thanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
A lot of developers have work and only have time to make updates at the end of the year when they are on vacation. This developer had a severe personal tragedy of massive proportions and stated clearly that there would not be many updates because of this, I still supported the developer financially for many months after he stated this, so did everyone else. But thanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.
How am I supposed to know the Dev entire background history? Its a funny assumption that I'd be basically a stalker like it seem some of the folks and spend my time with my nose in the Devs affairs. Unless the Dev state it in a note readily attached on the first page, I am not likely to know that sort of information at large about the Devs, so I merely judge them by what they do and unless they made things VERY obvious.

As for 'conspiracy theory'... well you are either naive or foolish, if you think the average Dev on this site isn't some greedy bastard out to make some quick money, heck you can see it on Steam too with the Early Access program, full of greedy lil gobshites. Also this is a Pirate site do you expect the average Dev here to be a well meaning altruistic individuals? Yea nope, and what if you payed attention you'd notice that like I said a massive amount of games got updated recently or will get updated soon... and so many of them provide very little new material, and as I said hadn't been updated in several months, seen that pattern the last few years systematically, so I am fairly sure my 'theory' isn't so much a 'conspiracy theory' but rather a 'behavioral theory'.

Oh and if you think every Devs making some drama story to justify themselves says the truth, again you suffer from a fairly severe amount of naivety or foolishness, yea sure this Dev might be one of the actual ones to be truthful, but considering I am not the one receiving money for this, I find it weird that the burden of proof would seemingly be put on me.

I'd have been fine with only the first message I posted, if the fanatics hadn't been jumping at me for daring to doubt the Dev's integrity while being given little reasons to believe in said integrity, else than being told 'because they said so'.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How am I supposed to know the Dev entire background history? Its a funny assumption that I'd be basically a stalker like it seem some of the folks and spend my time with my nose in the Devs affairs. Unless the Dev state it in a note readily attached on the first page, I am not likely to know that sort of information at large about the Devs, so I merely judge them by what they do and unless they made things VERY obvious.

As for 'conspiracy theory'... well you are either naive or foolish, if you think the average Dev on this site isn't some greedy bastard out to make some quick money, heck you can see it on Steam too with the Early Access program, full of greedy lil gobshites. Also this is a Pirate site do you expect the average Dev here to be a well meaning altruistic individuals? Yea nope, and what if you payed attention you'd notice that like I said a massive amount of games got updated recently or will get updated soon... and so many of them provide very little new material, and as I said hadn't been updated in several months, seen that pattern the last few years systematically, so I am fairly sure my 'theory' isn't so much a 'conspiracy theory' but rather a 'behavioral theory'.

Oh and if you think every Devs making some drama story to justify themselves says the truth, again you suffer from a fairly severe amount of naivety or foolishness, yea sure this Dev might be one of the actual ones to be truthful, but considering I am not the one receiving money for this, I find it weird that the burden of proof would seemingly be put on me.

I'd have been fine with only the first message I posted, if the fanatics hadn't been jumping at me for daring to doubt the Dev's integrity while being given little reasons to believe in said integrity, else than being told 'because they said so'.

Or, alternatitively you could just not be an ass-hat and leave a thread alone if you have something negative to say about what you think the actions of the dev are or were. Unless you support the dev on Patreon/Subscribestar and/or are on their discord (probably where these others got their info because they were actually SUPPORTING THE DEV) it really doesn't matter why you think a dev did some actions, milked their supporters, had a real life crisis, etc.

Otherwise, all you're doing is wasting everyones time having to shift past the shit and spew that you added to the thread for the game. You aren't entitled to shit, unless you are a supporter, so you posting about the "dev milking" just shows how entitled you believe you are, complaining about free shit not coming fast enough to you. Just saying. Way too many posts of this nature from people who have spent zero money to contribute to anything and then whine and bitch about their free shit not arriving fast enough, having enough content, etc.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
???????????
i was under impression this was abandoned ....

is this a proper release or some bypass abandoned tag stunt like milfy city of past

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Or, alternatitively you could just not be an ass-hat and leave a thread alone if you have something negative to say about what you think the actions of the dev are or were. Unless you support the dev on Patreon/Subscribestar and/or are on their discord (probably where these others got their info because they were actually SUPPORTING THE DEV) it really doesn't matter why you think a dev did some actions, milked their supporters, had a real life crisis, etc.

Otherwise, all you're doing is wasting everyones time having to shift past the shit and spew that you added to the thread for the game. You aren't entitled to shit, unless you are a supporter, so you posting about the "dev milking" just shows how entitled you believe you are, complaining about free shit not coming fast enough to you. Just saying. Way too many posts of this nature from people who have spent zero money to contribute to anything and then whine and bitch about their free shit not arriving fast enough, having enough content, etc.
I do think if its possible the Dev is milking their supporters its a good idea to say it where otherwise people might be fooled into giving them more money. Also again this is a Pirate Site if you want to have a resonance chamber of positive feelings for the Dev than perhaps you should be the one sticking to Patreon & Discord with the rest of the fanatics.

Also I don't feel 'entitled' to shit, do I feel the Devs owe me personally anythings? No. My arguments had NOTHING to do with any notion I feel owed anything, but everything with making sure that the people here be aware of potential scams. In life their isn't just place for 'positive' opinions but 'negative' opinions as well. If you want to live in a world with only rainbows and butterflies than maybe you should lock yourself up in a room with your buddies instead of complaining about someones opinion giving in a public space.

Seriously, at no point did I claim this Dev was assuredly one of the bad guys, did I imply the possibility? Sure, but their is nothing wrong with doubting someones intentions, but you lots have been jumping on your high and mighty horse and bitched at everything I said systematically.

I have repeated again and again that I merely stated it was a possibility, and you lot have been hammering over the claim I am all wrong again pretty much on the claim of 'because you said so'. You call me entitled? You are the ones acting entitled, entitled to be the only ones allowed to speak, to express yourselves and no one else unless they support your opinion.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
???????????
i was under impression this was abandoned ....

is this a proper release or some bypass abandoned tag stunt like milfy city of past
It was abandoned because the dev went missing without warning for a really long while then announced that the dev returned a few months ago
I didn't catch the reason why the dev went missing but I'll let someone else answer that for you

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Just asking politely in this Thread, or if you want you can check the official sites [Patreon/Discord] many of those who still follow the game are aware of the developer's situation or just use the "Search [from:"T4boo"] function in his discord.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes