preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude I feel like the game ended exactly what ended last time. I remember it ended tony got into hotel room drunk and mc coming to hotel room as well. What the fuck is the update?

• Angry
Reactions: WatsonJohn

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Pitty that the gallery mod only shows a preview picture of the scene. Reading the mod thread I sounds like this game does not have a mod thats updated since version 4, will it most likely remain not updated or can one cross fingers and hope?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The reason for that is simple: Greed, see many Devs know that to sustain their Patreon they need to make an act of presence around the end of the year / new year time. Which is why you'll see a ton of updates to games that likely haven't been updated in 6+ months but that tend to be about 5 minutes long.

Its all to make a show of being active before people with the new year might decide to drop some Patreon subscriptions that they deem inactive, think of it as something akin to a spring cleaning, anyhow, Devs have figured that by making a show, and considering on this website they don't really leave a track record of updates so by doing so they can give the illusion of being active Devs.
Except none of that applies here.
WTG, Ted! You nailed it.

Reactions: xanonxmousx

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Woohoo! 2023... it's the return of those who didn't go, lol...
I'm starting to believe in Milf City 2(final) for March this year
;)

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
You didn't state it, but you basically implied it. Nowhere in your post excluded this game.
What can I say, I have grown jaded over the years of this shit, so I tend to assume the worst out of Devs, unless I see reliability I expect the worst, how many Devs fucked off for a long time come back promising a return to regular posting only to end up disappearing again, this game could be the exception that confirm the rule but unless I see better results I'll expect the worst.

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
Most Bullshit and boring update ever.I know the dev had a really rough time.I cant begin to imagine what he went through but this update was really bad.2 foot scenes,a lesbian scene and a fantasy scene really? only the wife got a bit action but she already has.The wait for this was not worthy whatsoever.And people thought being a dik update was bad.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes