Jun 1, 2017
Oh, Taboo is back from the dead?
I remember the last update of Babysitters was somewhere around 2021. I used to be his patron in 2019 when original Babysitter was being developed, but his work ethic has gotten much worse and thats why I stopped sending him money.
You maybe, don't know but this author when stopping deliver update was when his wife suffer a tragic accident that put her in coma, in suspended vitality and after her awakened, i don't know exactly if is full awakened needed serious medical care by her husband and medical spec to can survive every day. In this situation i think he don't care about your daily fapping and your comments was rude and with lack of compassion for his situation. (n)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You maybe, don't know but this author when stopping deliver update was when his wife suffer a tragic accident that put her in coma, in suspended vitality and after her awakened, i don't know exactly if is full awakened needed serious medical care by her husband and medical spec to can survive every day. In this situation i think he don't care about your daily fapping and your comments was rude and with lack of compassion for his situation. (n)
You realize asking for compassion on an H-game piracy forum is like pissing into the wind, right? Sure, you can do it, but the results probably won't be terrific.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Please update your mod for v.0.06!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Babysitters [v0.0.6] [T4bbo] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 865MB
Repack size: 219MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes