NyVar

May 23, 2020
Anyone have the changelogs? Or anyone who have played through know an estimated PT?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well. That decided that. Don't know what kinda deformity you need to have a dick look like that, plus revolting foreskin, but I ain't spending a game looking at that disgusting excuse for a dick.
on 1 game mc has dick which lookslike it's from deadpool.

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well. That decided that. Don't know what kinda deformity you need to have a dick look like that, plus revolting foreskin, but I ain't spending a game looking at that disgusting excuse for a dick.
That is the only render I recall looking like that. Not sure what happened there.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Odd, I have positive points in all (as shown below) but I still can't get the BJ scene, only the handy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that scene from what I've seen she mentions that you haven't had sex with the mom in the while and that's why you cum fast. I'm pretty sure 11 is a low positive score for the mom at that point

EDIT: I just checked again and I'm pretty sure at this point you have to get negative with both as that's the only save i can consistently proc the scene on.

EDIT2: Just checked the script itself and yes confirmed you need to be strict the entire time enough to have -20.

Last edited:
Reactions: superwulfram
May 31, 2020
I haven't seen anyone else post about an error...however, if you want help...post the error.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 975, in execute
screen save():
screen save():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 981, in execute
use file_picker
File "game/screens.rpy", line 827, in execute
screen file_picker():
screen file_picker():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 858, in execute
hbox yalign 0.2 xalign 0.5:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 864, in execute
grid columns rows:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 873, in execute
for i in range(1, columns * rows + 1):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 877, in execute
button:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 888, in execute
has hbox
File "game/screens.rpy", line 894, in execute
if not file_time == "Empty Slot.":
File "game/screens.rpy", line 895, in execute
add im.FactorScale(FileScreenshot(i),1.28) xpos -46 ypos 2
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
screen save():
screen save():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 981, in execute
use file_picker
screen file_picker():
screen file_picker():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 858, in execute
hbox yalign 0.2 xalign 0.5:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 864, in execute
grid columns rows:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 873, in execute
for i in range(1, columns * rows + 1):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 877, in execute
button:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 888, in execute
has hbox
File "game/screens.rpy", line 894, in execute
if not file_time == "Empty Slot.":
File "game/screens.rpy", line 895, in execute
add im.FactorScale(FileScreenshot(i),1.28) xpos -46 ypos 2
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
Sounds like one or more of your saves might be corrupted. You can try deleting them (make a back up of the folders) and then see if it works. If it does, try bringing in save files one-by-one to identify if any of them can be salvaged.

Save folders on Windows is: %APPDATA%\Renpy\Babysitters-1558035263 and in the game folder itself: game\saves

May 31, 2020
Sounds like one or more of your saves might be corrupted. You can try deleting them (make a back up of the folders) and then see if it works. If it does, try bringing in save files one-by-one to identify if any of them can be salvaged.

Save folders on Windows is: %APPDATA\Renpy\Babysitters-1558035263 and in the game folder itself: game\saves
Alright thanks, let me do just that.

May 31, 2020

Save folders on Windows is: %APPDATA%\Renpy\Babysitters-1558035263 and in the game folder itself: game\saves
Worked like a charm but it seems like all my saves are corrupted..small price to pay to be able to save again... So thank you very much.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Worked like a charm but it seems like all my saves are corrupted..small price to pay to be able to save again... So thank you very much.
Something similar happened to me with another game long gone but suddenly revived.
If your saves have been on your hdd or memocard over a longer period of time sometimes shit happens and a 1 or 0 gets warped.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes