Oct 10, 2022
So Babysitters but there is only single babysitter and nothing goes on with her. Wife story is a mess, are they swinging or angry each other or cheaters or something else nothing goes on there too. Then stepdaughter stuff tease, tease and more tease nothing more. What was really in this update I wonder. It is weird because first game of dev was incredible, like your choices made sense, there was good amount of branching, logical dialogs between characters and it was technically good also, like drawings and so on but this one does not have any of that. Anyways, I am not a patron of the dev thus beggars cant be choosers. All in all thanks for the games and I hope it will goes up from this point.

Reactions: robrize2169

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Holy mother of blueballs! If anyone is reading this I urge you to wait until next update before playing, you have been warned :D
I already warned people before release here...:)...lets just hope Dev's private live is now sorted and robust so that we dont need to wait til next new year for an update..

Reactions: Ass Fan

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
This game is pretty hot in places. Cuck queen Lara is goood. What other games that have that? Defending Lidia Collier has some, what others?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I already warned people before release here...:)...lets just hope Dev's private live is now sorted and robust so that we dont need to wait til next new year for an update..
Hope all goes well so we can see a next update soon. :D

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
So Babysitters but there is only single babysitter and nothing goes on with her. Wife story is a mess, are they swinging or angry each other or cheaters or something else nothing goes on there too. Then stepdaughter stuff tease, tease and more tease nothing more. What was really in this update I wonder. It is weird because first game of dev was incredible, like your choices made sense, there was good amount of branching, logical dialogs between characters and it was technically good also, like drawings and so on but this one does not have any of that. Anyways, I am not a patron of the dev thus beggars cant be choosers. All in all thanks for the games and I hope it will goes up from this point.
I play this game for Angelica and Jessica. Sounds like I should wait. Bummer.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Eh? I find this game better/improvement in every way. Renders, dialogue ( love back'n'forth with the doc) , story, characters ( Lara alone has more depth than all characters in first game), choices are more interesting/layered, no pointless sandbox, etc.

Reactions: ION0G0 and Puma1978

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Eh? I find this game better/improvement in every way. Renders, dialogue ( love back'n'forth with the doc) , story, characters ( Lara alone has more depth than all characters in first game), choices are more interesting/layered, no pointless sandbox, etc.
Sandbox games can be such a nightmare. Cure my addiction comes to mind. That game is so appealing to me but my god it is a grind. I just can’t.

lucky Mark is another great one. Thank god for the cheat mod and walkthroughs.

Jun 30, 2020
Does a Mac version of the latest update exist? Not asking for it to be posted, just wondering whether I would see one there if I re-up for Patreon.

Oct 10, 2022
No pointless sandbox is an understatement I give you that but other than that, well let's agree to disagree. You mentioned back and forth with doc but that does not add anything to story. You say renders are better but did you see the tanlines or missing renders. For story and characters at best they are cliché a prude but slut inside girl with slutty friends, unnecessarily overly sexualized character but surprisingly inexperienced etc. how does Lara have any depth I failed to see and understand that, what is the second layer of character? For the choices, whatever you choose it leads same scenes but the first game had 2 seperated path and tens of different subpath within, I think it is an unfair comparasion for this game because it's not there yet but I don't see the situation is bright per se. Although despite all the criticizing I have huge faith in the dev because of the first game, so I believe it still can go better and I hope it will.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You say renders are better but did you see the tanlines or missing renders.
Where exactly is the correlation between render quality, "missing renders" and "tanlines"? Anyone can clearly see that the renders here are superior to the ones in t4bbo's first game. Higher resolution, shaders, assets, lighting. It's like comparing a AAA game from 2015 with a AAA game from 2022. There's obviously an improvement in quality. Denying that would be lying.

For the choices, whatever you choose it leads same scenes but the first game had 2 seperated path and tens of different subpath within, I think it is an unfair comparasion for this game because it's not there yet but I don't see the situation is bright per se.
The scenes might be the same in most cases, but they do play out differently depending on previous choices, and there ARE scenes which you only get to see if you make the right choice for it. And yes, you can't really compare the two yet as this project is barely at a point where branching would really impact it. The different paths are there, you just don't really see it as the game is still in it's baby shoes, more or less. The path for several different routes is set, t4bbo just needs to develop them further. Which I'm sure he's going to do.

The one thing I personally would really like to see an improvement on are dialogues (English translation/writing). T4bbo used to have a writer/proofreader, and you can tell that he doesn't have one at the moment. The translation is a rollercoaster ride.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes