robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i like Anjelica but i have played as faithful to Lara and trying to get her open to 3somes with other women. but, that would not include her daughter. so i always play as a bit strict with Anjelica because she is a brat that needs someone to discipline her and try to get her to adjust her behaviour. not supporting Lara pushes her to cheat because her love for mc dwindles if he doesn't support her.
i will probably play an Anjelica path at some point, but right now i am not playing multiple paths on any game since i have lots of games to catch up on. just my 2 cents.

Jan 24, 2022
In next update when our MMC walks through the hotel room door and comes upon Lara getting thoroughly fucked by her boss Tony will he grab the opportunity to give Lara the DP she needs? Sharing is caring and Lara needs to be shared as much as possible.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
In next update when our MMC walks through the hotel room door and comes upon Lara getting thoroughly fucked by her boss Tony will he grab the opportunity to give Lara the DP she needs? Sharing is caring and Lara needs to be shared as much as possible.
There will be a moment of “what the fuck??”, but then MC will lay some pipe haha
Sharing definitely is caring LOL
Can’t wait to see it!

Reactions: ghostrider4570

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think so... at dinner he said several thing to the fact he does not like Tony. Plus we don't know the timeline which he gets back to the room.. Tony may be long gone. I agree with you.. I would love to see her get a dp... I just don't think that will happen.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am guessing the MC is knocking on the wrong door and Angelica is going to answer with Tyrone giving her a "yoga" lesson. :BootyTime:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mike is at the right door. Maybe he'll get some surprise from Lara answering. meanwhile she's getting a good ass-sack spanking like:that lol
c9340c808e09558fc5063b1704e910dd.gif
But what I really wanted was an anal sex scene :D:p

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just started this game. I usually skim thru the first few chapters first to see if it interests me and is it me or do all the girls look the same, wife, neighbour, step daughter, babysitter, shrink....
NOt a big NTR fan but I have a feeling a lot of content would be missed without going NTR

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just started this game. I usually skim thru the first few chapters first to see if it interests me and is it me or do all the girls look the same, wife, neighbour, step daughter, babysitter, shrink....
NOt a big NTR fan but I have a feeling a lot of content would be missed without going NTR
so far, I don't think that's the case. Plenty of content with no NTR.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it isnt, its fairly open ended. there's the less consensual stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or the more consensual stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
This game is fantastic! Love the story and characters, and the renders are just *chef's kiss*. So glad that it looks like the developer is back from hiatus; I'm looking forward to future updates.

Since I'm here, I have a question: could anyone tell me how to unlock gallery scenes 26 and 34? There seems to be two similar scenes to each of these (27 and 35) that I have unlocked, but I can't quite figure out how to get 26 and 34. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Manshino

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Absolutely. The beauty of most of these games is you can play the MC anyway you want.
yup, which is why it enrages me when I see reviewers for games like this just misrepresenting any sense of choice; pidgeonholing it into 'brawwwr this game sucks yousagonna get cuked!" when this is one of the best games in terms of player autonomy, as opposed to most hybrid harem/ntr style whatever you wanna call it games where it's really obviously one kind of game written by an enthusiast dev with the other half slopped on to grap more players (and this can be on either side of the fence).

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes