JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Have a positive relationship with her,give her the money/pcgame, agree to ge her a computer, don't blackmail her with the usb images of her streams then ask for more instead of just accepting her terms. So basically be on the Sugar Daddy path. In that scene there are 3 variations: Facial, Titjob, or nothing if you just accept her terms. You may have to follow her into her room and "play with her" a bit when she is "asleep" which means you can't reject her drunk advances the scene prior.
I have done exactly this, but when I get to the bathroom scene I only ever have the option of accepting her terms. I followed her into her room and let her do what she wanted when she came home drunk. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is the NTR path irrespective of our relationship points with Lara?
No, it depends on both what you chose for Lara's dialogue with her boss, and even having those options requires a low husband-wife relationship IIRC.

I have done exactly this, but when I get to the bathroom scene I only ever have the option of accepting her terms. I followed her into her room and let her do what she wanted when she came home drunk. Any advice would be appreciated.
You either have to have an extremely good score with her, or an extremely bad score with her, I think its like >20 or <-20 - her scenes at end in photostudio are like this too. Middle ground gets you nothing.

Reactions: RNasc4444

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Taking a look at the variables all you need is "AngSugarHand = 1" and more than 10 relationship points with her. The first variable seems to register if you are following sugar path and allow her to blow you when she gets home drunk. If you follow a normal sugar daddy path pleasing her as much as you can you should be able to get the scene. Just make sure you find her usb and save the spicy pic she sends you just in case because to trigger that scene Angelica can't have any actual leverage over you. If she does I think you are just forced to accept her terms.

Reactions: JKrieger

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
In v0.0.5 you only needed a positive score. In v0.0.6 you need at least +11 Points with her to unlock "Ask for more" (nothing else matters).

Reactions: JKrieger

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Taking a look at the variables all you need is "AngSugarHand = 1" and more than 10 relationship points with her. The first variable seems to register if you are following sugar path and allow her to blow you when she gets home drunk. If you follow a normal sugar daddy path pleasing her as much as you can you should be able to get the scene. Just make sure you find her usb and save the spicy pic she sends you just in case because to trigger that scene Angelica can't have any actual leverage over you. If she does I think you are just forced to accept her terms.
In v0.0.5 you only needed a positive score. In v0.0.6 you need at least +11 Points with her to unlock "Ask for more" (nothing else matters).
Thanks, guys. With the aid of a walkthrough I managed to weasle just enough points to squeak by and get both scenes. My inner completionist thanks you.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
i feel ashamed to discover this game too late.. great game ; well writen too many fetish + fantasy .. another successs is with 900mb size but renders are great plus animation and game play is long..

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Whole game Babysitters until update 0.0.4. was written by Sindel, native female storywriter, she was really good and especially fast. She was best writer I had, [...]
Ah, ok, this explains why i had the feeling that something was different since 0.0.4; and yes, the writing was indeed better imho (sry).

I will make a spoiler here, previous owner of the previous house is Mr. Silver who got out of jail, returned to his wife and bought the house back from you. They have a newborn (and you know who father is). Now in the same street there are you and Lara, John and Miranda and Mr. Silver with his wife. All of them need babysitters (Jane, Jessica and Erica).
I don't care about Jane, but please don't leave Jessica with McSilverDick.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hello dear Patrons,

I would like to provide you with a regular progress update about additions and changes to the game.

Specifically,
=> I have added 300 in-game renders and 20 animations (10 of them are high fps)
=> I've introduced new mechanics for time-limited choices during certain events,
=> re-introduced mini-games during interactions with female characters during sexual encounters,
=> I've hired new dedicated native English speaking storywriter.

The next version 0.0.7. is scheduled to be realeased by the end of February 2023.

T4bbo
Sneak peek to various outcomes of your gameplay.

Would you enjoy spending the night with this high-end prostitute?
1675273954660.png
1675273979454.png
1675274000330.png
1675274022998.png

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Angelica is playing her favourite MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) game "Mobile Legends" and streaming the game to an audience while dressed up as her favorite character "Layla."

This is likely a form of relaxation for her and she is enjoying all the attention and validation from her followers.
1675274126335.png
1675274147570.png
1675274169257.png
1675274195447.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello dear Patrons,

I would like to provide you with a regular progress update about additions and changes to the game.

Specifically,
=> I have added 300 in-game renders and 20 animations (10 of them are high fps)
=> I've introduced new mechanics for time-limited choices during certain events,
=> re-introduced mini-games during interactions with female characters during sexual encounters,
=> I've hired new dedicated native English speaking storywriter.

The next version 0.0.7. is scheduled to be realeased by the end of February 2023.

T4bbo
Sneak peek to various outcomes of your gameplay.

Would you enjoy spending the night with this high-end prostitute?
View attachment 2357389
View attachment 2357391
View attachment 2357393
View attachment 2357396
Looks like the wife

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes