The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Is NTR avoidable or MC gets cucked?
Seems NTR is avoidable, either by us choosing an option that blocks it, or by making the right choices (treat the wife with love and try to help her), though it also seems that we have the option to choose for the wife to cheat on us with NTR enabled and even when the MC is a loving husband, but as I said that's if we make her choose the NTR options, which are easy to see.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
well doubt many 20 bucks patrons hang out here.
That was not a pic but a long animatiom with lewd sound of Lara with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but unfortunately it looked like she was kind of enjoying it unlike what we would have expected from the cliffhanger. :cautious: ... and so very disappointing in the end and not worth being posted IMHO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Seems NTR is avoidable, either by us choosing an option that blocks it, or by making the right choices (treat the wife with love and try to help her), though it also seems that we have the option to choose for the wife to cheat on us with NTR enabled and even when the MC is a loving husband, but as I said that's if we make her choose the NTR options, which are easy to see.
Actually this is outdated in a way. You could make her cheat with Tony via selecting options to do so in 0.05 but that changed in 0.06. I replayed the game from scratch and now even if you select to blow him in the office scene, she will refuse to do so with a good enough relationship score (more than 5 points). She just gets up, says she loves her husband and leaves. Of course, the same for any further interactions between them. Lara is great and with such loyalty I had no choice but to play a completely faithful husband to her.

well many of us would like to see boss having bloody nose, 2 black eyes and blood on mouth.
Bitch has it coming. Consensual fun is one thing, but he's asking for it. Luckily he's not the face of the company, a few bruises and broken bones should be okay.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
That was not a pic but a long animatiom with lewd sound of Lara with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but unfortunately it looked like she was kind of enjoying it unlike what we would have expected from the cliffhanger. :cautious: ... and so very disappointing in the end and not worth being posted IMHO.
On the contrary, I think it would be a very hot scene worth being posted.

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
To chime in on the crossover with The Spellbook, there is a cameo as the artist needed a sexy couple to run the swingers club. T4bbo kindly allowed the models for John and Miranda to be used for those scenes. There is no great story crossover, just a cameo.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
To chime in on the crossover with The Spellbook, there is a cameo as the artist needed a sexy couple to run the swingers club. T4bbo kindly allowed the models for John and Miranda to be used for those scenes. There is no great story crossover, just a cameo.
Ok, that makes more sense than having the stories intersect. Thanks for the explanation.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I doubt the MC will catch them in the act, it's way too soon for him to know, he'll either leave to get staff to open the door, and Tony will leave before he gets back, or she will hide Tony, open the door, distract MC, and Tony leaves unnoticed, although it's also possible they'll both leave to continue fucking somewhere else while he gets a staff member.

Maybe (by choice) Lara can get impregnated by Tony eventually, by only fucking bareback and Lara stopping her birth control (if she's on any).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes