Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
im kind of confused why when on anti ntr path with laura at the restraunt it makes it seem she is hiding something or nervous of what tony will say when she dosnt need to be
It's actually pretty weird, it even seems like NTR happens one way or another behind walls.:unsure:
I even think that this path with Lara would be inevitable is the impression it gives even avoiding Tony.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's actually pretty weird, it even seems like NTR happens one way or another behind walls.:unsure:
I even think that this path with Lara would be inevitable is the impression it gives even avoiding Tony.
thought the earlier part of the game the dev made it clear nothing was ever happening always providing scene showing her shut it down

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i played strictly the faithful to Lara path and i don't really recall seeing any scenes with Tony other than the ending at the restaurant where Tony is having his inner thoughts thinking that Lara is coming on to him, even though she is not at all. he is delusional. and then following Lara to her hotel room and invading her privacy is pretty much stalker stuff..and Tony should be treated as such when MC arrives. but damn dev goes and ends it there making us wait for the next update and hopefully get to give Tony the ass kickin he richly deserves.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
There's NTR under your bed.

She's avoiding Tony because Tony is a creep that has been making unwelcome advances towards her and Lara is afraid that if she tells her husband that, there's going to be a shitshow.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
considering the ending where Tony follows Lara to her hotel room, then enters to Lara's surprise since she thought it would be the mc coming in..once MC arrives, it will definately be a shitshow..Tony getting the shit beat out of him by the MC. seriously i don't know how this guy isn't brought up on sexual harrassment charges. if he lives through the MC's beating he has coming.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I tried that so I was wondering if I was doing something wrong
Actually there's a mistake in the walkthrough:
After Angelica asked for money and you "Fall for it" (+2) you have to "Remain silent" when you are confronted by Lara. Otherwise you lose (!) a point with Angelica.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is pretty easy to understand. You cannot control Lara being sexually harassed by her boss. It's going to happen no matter what. However, your decisions will affect how she handles the situation. In my opinion, she handles it terribly either way but she seems to have to carry the idiot ball to move the plot along.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
im having an issue where most of the video animations dont seem to play. this effect anyone else?

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Does it feel that some of the content is designed to be rape or forced. Like the internal dialog in these scenes feels like it doesn't fit with the renders and animations. Almost like the dev wants forced content but also wants to stay within the rules.

I'm talking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
paths.

Forgive me if this topic has come up, im new to the game.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes